Feedly is a smart reader that connects you to the information you need to stay ahead of the curve in your space.
Every day, millions of professionals and passionate learners use Feedly on their iPhones and iPads to follow the blogs, magazines, and other sources that matter to them.
With Feedly, you can easily organize all your publications, blogs, YouTube channels, and more in one place and consume and share more efficiently. No more zig zagging. All the content comes to you in one place, in a clean and easy-to-read format.
People use Feedly to read blogs, learn new topics, and track keywords, brands and companies.
Faster access to lots of different sources of news and information means that you can more easily keep up with important trends in your industry and build up expertise on the topics you really care about.
Because Feedly is connect to more than 40 million feeds, you can really go deep and find the niche content that is specific to your work or passion - this is a big difference from alternatives that feel very shallow and random in the content that is available.
From tech to business, design to marketing, media and beyond, Feedly helps you discover great feeds that you can organize in your feedly and read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, Feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed and read it wherever you go. Just enter the URL of that feed in the search bar or search for it by name.
Feedly offers useful integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest, LinkedIn, IFTTT, and Zapier so that you can easily share stories with your networks and teammates.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure Feedly is the best free reader available on the iPhone and the iPad. The app loads fast and offers a simple and clean reading experience.
The best way to start is to search for a blog, magazine or newspaper you like to read and add it to your Feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics. We help you discover the best blogs for tech, business, food, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, baking, photography and more.
Our mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
Starting in version 54, we offer a 30-day trial and a $72/year Feedly Pro plan. Feedly Pro gives you access to unlimited feeds and sources, powerful integrations, search, keyword alerts, and seamless sharing. The Feedly Pro yearly plan automatically renews every year but you can cancel at anytime.
If you decide to upgrade to Feedly Pro in the iOS app, when your trial ends, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. The Feedly Pro Yearly plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged $72 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. This will give you a full year of Access to Feedly Pro on your device as well as on the web at feedly.com. You can manage your Feedly Pro plan and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store user's Account Settings after purchase. Finally, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Feedly Pro.
Terms and privacy information: https://feedly.com/i/legal
* Premium Fonts / Aa menu
New Leo Skill:
* Deduplication (Beta)
* Mark All As Read
* Image tap versus Article swipe gesture conflict
You can email email@example.com if you have any questions or bug reports!
Ratings and Reviews
Parfaite pour lire ses flux RSS
Application parfaite pour suivre ses flux RSS et la nouvelle mise à jour apporte énormément d’améliorations au niveau du design et de l’ergonomie. Les seuls points négatifs de cette mise à jour sont :
- disparition de la visualisation de l’article en intégralité sans quitter l’application.
- disparition de l’appui long pour enregistrer dans «Read Later», je trouve le swipe pas très intuitif, on va souvent trop loin et on affiche du coup la pop-in qui demande ou enregistrer.
Sinon c’est du tout bon
J’utilise l’application sur tous mes appareils depuis la fermeture de Google News (Ça remonte à très loin !) l’application est excellente. Il manque juste la possibilité de configurer des alertes / notifications pour certains feeds et une application Apple Watch qui m’était très utile pour consulter mes actualités sur le poignet mais qui visiblement a été retirée. Si vous pouvez faire ça : 5 étoiles.
Mise à jour bienvenue, l’appli est agréable et relativement simple à utiliser.
5 étoiles assurées s’il y avait un système de notifications sur l’icône (petit compteur rouge des articles non lus).
En tout cas bravo pour le travail accompli.
- DevHD Inc
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Feedly
- In-App Purchases
- Feedly Pro Monthly 7,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.