FR-Le Liévre – Le Lièvre et la Tortue livre de contes interactif en français et en anglais
By Wanderful, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• An award winning App
• A fully interactive storybook for young and emerging readers
• Based on the award winning titles published by Living Books
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! The Tortoise and the Hare is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers world-wide.
Wanderful brings every page of this classic Aesop’s fable to life. Read and play along as the Tortoise proves that slow and steady wins the race. Join him as he accepts the much faster Hare’s challenge to a race – one that doesn’t turn out exactly as the Hare had planned.
• Includes both French and English storybook content with switching between the languages at any time
• German is available as an upgrade
• Over 500 interactive words in each language
• 12 fully interactive pages of words to play along with
• Every thing on each page comes to life when tapped
• A hidden animated surprise on each page – see if you can find Ruppert the dragonfly
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 31 page overview of Wanderful interactive storybooks Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Tortoise and the Hare Classroom Activities guide
• The full 47 page Tortoise and the Hare Classroom Activities guide is available as an in-App upgrade
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope The Tortoise and the Hare provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Also, make sure you check out the UK version of the Tortoise and the Hare with UK English and French for languages.
The Tortoise and the Hare is credited to Greek storyteller Aesop (620-564 BC). This version is retold by Living Books creator Mark Schlichting.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. Our apps:
• do not collect any information
• do not contain ads
• do not have active links to websites or social networks
- 4,99 €
- Category: Books
- Released: 19 September 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 155 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wanderful, Inc.
- © 2015, Wanderful, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.