Horus Condition Report is a mobile application designed to draw up condition reports for artworks and historical artifacts.
It was designed to address the specific needs of conservation professionals, museum curators, and art collectors.
The 1st try is free, then choose between two versions of the app "Basic " or "Advanced". The app "Horus CR Pro" that you can download from the store offers complete features. Please contact us to upgrade your app to Pro.
The accurate and detailed condition reports can be illustrated with 1 to 6 annotated pictures and in Advanced Version, you can add 6 photos more (with captions). The size is configured for sending by email.
These reports include:
- one page to specify the context of the report, to describe and identify the artwork
- annotated pictures to localize the damages
- detailed views of the damages and comments
- additional photos for the Advanced version
- one page for recommendations and signatures.
The report is stored in the app and can then be sent via email or uploaded to a cloud.
In Advanced version, there are some features to edit subsequent reports of the same work (departure and arrival condition report for example), folders creations and sort of the reports by different criterions.
- In-app picture annotation for greater clarity and precision with lines, rectangles, areas and 2 additional tools on the Advanced Version
- Automatic extraction of picture close-ups, saving time and improving accuracy
- Preset list of typical materials and damages types, which can be customized to meet your specific needs
- Single-device process throughout. From the pictures to the comments, texts, signatures, and sending out of the report, everything is done on site with the object right under your eyes. No need for a scanner, graphics tablet, laptop or internet connection.
- Available in French, English, Italian, Spanish, and German. Specialized terminology has been approved by conservation professionals. You can too translate automatically a simple report!
Pictures are automatically stored on your device. Annotated pictures can be extracted as a .jpg file for later use.
Excerpts of the report leaving out the first and last pages can also be created for other conservation documents.
With Advanced version:
- Add 6 photos more with captions
- Easier subsequent condition report of the same artwork (for art transport...)
- Sort of the documents by the date or by the accession number
- 2 drawing tools additional
- ergonomic options
This version is particularly required for users who edit condition reports for lendings and exhibitions.
The Pro version includes features to manage groups of reports, to import and export and to archive editable reports, to prefill reports and synchronize the app with your software for collection management.
Our tool is designed to be:
Detailed user’s guide available for download on our website: http://www.horus-conditionreport.com
Please contact us on the website for other information
We have added a few features that will give you more freedom when editing your condition reports:
⁃You can now customize your default material and damage list by hiding unwanted items. And relax! It’s very easy to show them back and to change your list again.
⁃ You can now reorganize your images: drag and drop them, or just a few clicks.
⁃There are 2 new free text fields in the reports: localization and dimensions.
⁃The detail photos automatically extracted are now hidden by default
We hope that this update will help you focus on your artworks and do more accurate reports!
Please do not hesitate to contact us to share your feedback.
Thank you for your continued help and support.
The Horus condition report app team.
Ratings and Reviews
- Anais Gailhbaud
- 34.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Horus Heritage Services
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription 49,99 €
- Yearly Subscription Advanced 109,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.