iCab Mobile (Web Browser)
Par Alexander Clauss
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
iCab Mobile is a web browser for the iOS. It provides many unique and useful features you won't find in other iPhone browsers.
The Watch App is a remote control for iCab Mobile, so you can navigate, zoom, scroll, open bookmarks, links, the homepage, switch tabs or sitch on/off the fullscreen mode. it is also possible to let iCab read a web site using speech output.
iCab Mobile can upload any files on web pages (Due to limitations of the iOS this does not everywhere, but it works fine on many web sites).
iCab Mobile comes with several default search engines you can choose from. You can easily add new search engines.
FILLING OUT FORMS:
iCab Mobile can save web forms and restore the form content later (manually or automatically). The saved forms data can be password protected. Supports many third-party Password Manager Apps as well.
There’s a built-in fully customizable filter feature. It allows to block resources, ads, banners, user tracking scripts, cookies etc. Supports AdBlock Plus/EasyList filters as well.
iCab Mobile supports Tabs, so you can open multiple web pages at the same time. Links can be opened in Tabs (in the foreground or background) manually or automatically.
Bookmarks can be organized in folders. You can import/export the bookmarks from/to your PC/Mac browser.
iCab Mobile provides a fullscreen mode where the whole screen is used to display the web page. No screen space is wasted for toolbars.
iCab Mobile has a built-in Download Manager so you can download almost all files from the internet. The downloads can be easily transfered to a Mac/PC/Linux computer but also to other Apps on the device which can open these files
You can create multiple user accounts, each user has its own private bookmarks, filters, settings, etc.
iCab Mobile supports Dropbox. Export/Import bookmarks; transfer downloads, images, files, web pages to your Dropbox account.
In this mode, you can have two browsers side by side on the iPad. This is especially useful on the large iPad Pro.
- Configurable multi-touch gestures
- QuickStarter feature
- AirPrint support
- Browser ID (UserAgent) is configurable
- iCab Mobile fully supports international domain names (IDN - domain names with language-specific characters).
- Send (smaller) downloads via email
- Cookie Manager, lists all cookies, cookies can be deleted individually
- Private Browsing (no history and no cookies are stored)
- Privacy settings allows to delete all kinds of private data (history, cookies, databases, saved forms, passwords etc.)
- Option to pass the current web page to another App on the device which can open the page
- URL autocompletion based on bookmarks and/or history
- Simple built-in RSS reader
- Save images, whole web pages, PDF files
- Kiosk Mode - a restricted variation of the fullscreen mode for Kiosk environments.
- Addressbook support lets you access the web pages from the addressbook.
- When launching iCab can either open an empty page, the homepage or restore the Tabs which were open the last time
- Page-Compression is supported to save bandwith.
- There are different color schemes and designs
- Document Sharing lets you pass downloads and files to other Apps in the device
The App includes a store providing several InApp purchases. These are meant as a tip jar. The InApp purchases are available for different prices, so you can pick the amount for the tip yourself. Doing so will unlock a few cool features as a reward, these are always the same, regardless of the amount of the tip. Users who have purchased the App within the last 12 months do get all these features for free, no need to buy one of the InApp purchases. Though they can nevertheless give me a tip, if they want to... ;-)
Nouveautés de la version 9.7
- Now, iCab is able to warn the user when visiting web sites which contain malware or try to steal personal data (phishing). This feature uses the "Google Safe Browsing" service and can be enabled in the "Services" settings. This feature works by regularly loading and updating a database from google's server which contains the information about malware and phishing sites. All the checks for malicious web sites are done on the device itself, so your browsing activity is not exposed to a third party.
- In the Download Manager it is possible to save multiple pictures at once in the photo album. Use the "Edit" mode to select multiple files.
- There's a new menu item "Download (Rename file)" available for the contextual menu of a link, which will prompt the user to enter file name that should be used for the file before it is dowloaded. This download option ignores the file name that is suggested by the web page and will use the one that is provided by the user. The standard "Download" item is still available and will just use the file name that is suggested by the web page.
- In the contextual menu for a file of the download manager there's a new item "Information". This option shows some additional information about a file: name, size, download date, server date and several hash values (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256). The hash values do allow to check if the file is valid, in case the web page provides the correct hash values for comparison
- Adds a module for "LinkLocker"
- Fixes an issue with the twin browser where it could happen when selecting an entry from the suggestions from the address field that the page would open in the wrong twin browser
- In private mode the address field will be have a red border to avoid conflicts with the green background for "https" sites
- Fixes a crash when long-pressing an item in the search history
- The Translation modul will now support some new destination languages (See the module settings)
- Fixes an issue with detecting the correct text encoding an a few sites
- Fixes an issue where it could happen that sometimes temporary files from background downloads were not deleted
- Includes several additional small bug fixes and improvements
D’autres ont aussi acheté
- 1,99 €
- Catégorie : Utilitaires
- Mise à jour : 25 janv. 2017
- Version : 9.7
- Taille : 19.2 Mo
- Apple Watch : Oui
- Langues : Français, Allemand, Anglais, Catalan, Chinois simplifié, Chinois traditionnel, Espagnol, Italien, Japonais, Polonais, Russe, Tchèque
- Éditeur : Alexander Clauss
- © 2017 Alexander Clauss
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 7.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
Classement des achats intégrés
- Mise à jour 32,99 €
- Mise à jour 21,99 €
- Mise à jour 45,99 €
- Mise à jour 10,99 €