Par The University of Chicago
Cette app est uniquement disponible dans l’App Store pour les appareils iOS.
Use one app to look up any Greek or Latin word: Logeion was developed at the University of Chicago to provide simultaneous lookup of entries in the many dictionaries and reference works that make up the Perseus Classical collection. Most works represented in this app are based on digitized texts from the Perseus Digital Library at Tufts University. In addition, for frequent words, some frequency and collocation information is given plus examples from the corpus at perseus.uchicago.edu.
• Liddell and Scott's Greek-English Lexicon (1940)
• DGE (Diccionario Griego–Español). In progress; up to έξαυος.
• Autenrieth's Homeric Dictionary
• Slater's Lexicon to Pindar (1969)
• Liddell and Scott's Intermediate Greek Lexicon (1889)
• NEW: Woordenboek Grieks/Nederlands (in progress).
• Lewis and Short, Latin-English Lexicon (1879)
• NEW: The Dictionary of Medieval Latin from British Sources, ed. R. E. Latham, D. R. Howlett, & R. K. Ashdowne (London: British Academy, 1975-2013)
• Lewis's Elementary Latin Dictionary (1890)
The app draws data from the following Greek and Latin textbooks.
• NEW Frieze (rev. Dennison) Vergil’s Aeneid Books I-XII, with an Introduction, Notes, and Vocabulary
• Greek: An Intensive Course, by Hardy Hansen and Gerald M. Quinn
• Reading Greek: Grammar and Exercises, by Joint Association of Classical Teachers
• Learn to Read Greek, by Andrew Keller and Stephanie Russell
• Learn to Read Latin, by Andrew Keller and Stephanie Russell
• Introduction to Attic Greek (2nd edition), by Donald Mastronarde
• Wheelock's Latin, by Frederic M. Wheelock and Richard A. Lafleur
• Basiswoordenlijst Latijn [Basic Latin Vocabulary], by J.K.L. Babeliowsky, D. den Hengst, W. Holtland, W. van Lakwijk, J.Th.K. Marcelis, H. Pinkster, J.J.L. Smolenaars, Staatsuitgeverij (NEW: English translations of the example sentences)
Nouveautés de la version 2.0
• Simplified user interface for easier navigation.
• Added support for Slide Over and Split View Multitasking.
• Added recent searches above the word wheel.
• Added DMLBS, the Dictionary of Medieval Latin from British Sources, courtesy of the British Academy, as well as the first installments of the new Greek Dutch dictionary.
• Added lexicon on the Aeneid by Frieze (rev. Dennison), thanks to Christopher Francese at Dickinson College.
• Sentences from the Basic Latin Vocabulary have been translated into English.
Full bibliographic information and further information can be found by clicking the info button at the bottom of the word wheel. As always, please report problems through our “Report a Problem” link, which can also be found there.
- Catégorie : Références
- Mise à jour : 19 août 2016
- Version : 2.0
- Taille : 453 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : The University of Chicago
- © 2016 The University of Chicago
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.