"The closest thing to a classical Netflix." —The New York Times
“Sharing music is a language that belongs to everybody, I think this is the idea embraced by medici.tv.” —Kent Nagano
“I have my own little concert hall here at home. It's in front of my laptop at my kitchen table. I have listened to numerous concerts and recitals, watched a lot of operas and enjoyed fascinating master classes. medici.tv has taken me to a totally new level.” —a happy medici.tv fan
Whether you’re a passionate expert or new to classical music, you will love medici.tv:
• The world’s largest catalog (1,800+ videos) of on-demand concerts, ballets, operas, documentaries, master classes, behind-the-scenes footage, and interviews
• The most anticipated events of the year streamed live and available on replay
• Available on all your screens in HD: TV (via AirPlay or Chromecast), computer, tablet, and smartphone
• Everywhere you go with our iOS app’s Offline Viewing feature
• Curated editorial content to help you get deeper into the music and expand your horizons
An app that enhances your medici.tv experience:
• Search by category, artist, composer, event, etc.
• Create your own personal calendar of live events
• Keep track of all your favorite videos
• Never miss a performance again thanks to our notifications
• Save videos to watch offline later when you can’t connect to the internet (feature available only on our iOS app!)
• Cast to your TV via Chromecast or Airplay
• Share what you love on social media
With medici.tv Free, get to know our platform and content. When you create a free account, you get full access to all of our live webcasts as well as partial access to replays.
You have the possibility to sign up for the Premium subscription directly from the app for one month or one year giving you unlimited access to our services (unlimited lives and replays, full access to our VOD catalog, HD, Chromecast and Airplay, and more). The subscription amount is debited from your iTunes account automatically when the subscription is confirmed. The subscription is renewed automatically at the end of the period unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before it expires.
If you are offered a free trial period of medici.tv Premium (not currently available), any unused portion of this period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
Privacy Policies can be found at https://www.medici.tv/en/private-policy/
medici.tv's passion and engagement has brought together a community of music lovers in more than 180 countries dedicated to the best of classical music:
• Martha Argerich, Daniel Barenboim, Khatia Buniatishvili, Natalie Dessay, Joyce DiDonato, Plácido Domingo, Gustavo Dudamel, Renée Fleming, Valery Gergiev, Janine Jansen, Jonas Kaufmann, Evgeny Kissin, Lang Lang, Anna Netrebko, Gianandrea Noseda, Sir Simon Rattle, Anoushka Shankar, Yuja Wang… and also Claudio Abbado, Leonard Bernstein, Maria Callas, Glenn Gould, Nikolaus Harnoncourt, Herbert von Karajan, Yehudi Menuhin…
• Berliner Philharmoniker, London Symphony Orchestra, Mariinsky Theatre Symphony Orchestra, New York Philharmonic, Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Carnegie Hall, Bolshoi Theater, Opéra national de Paris, Glyndebourne Festival, Lucerne Festival, Verbier Festival, Salzburg Festival, International Tchaikovsky Competition, Plácido Domingo's Operalia Competition…
In this release we fixed a few bugs and updated some of our language to streamline your experience in the app. If you don't notice any changes, it means we did our job well :-)
Ratings and Reviews
Le mode hors-ligne est magique. Merci !
Problème de chargement
Le contenu n'apparaît pas
Promebleme de chargement
Pas de contenu
- 79.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MUSEEC
- In-App Purchases
- medici.tv Premium 19,99 €
- medici.tv Premium 189,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.