par Juicy Cocktail
Ouvrez le Mac App Store pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Memories is the easiest to use diary app for OS X.
Write a journal, include images, videos and sound. Keep your diary at one secure place and browse through your precious happenings. Rediscover the greatest moments in your life.
• Embed images, sound & videos inside your entries
• Record images & videos with your iSight camera
• Styles & formatting, like fonts, colors or text alignment
• Current weather gets automatically added to entries*
• Location with gorgeous map view
• Sync your journal over iCloud
• Notification Center for convenient writing reminders
• Spell checker and proof reader
• Just dive in and start writing a journal
• Access every important function with one click
• Overview of all entries with title, date and mood
• Full-screen support for focused writing
• Easily change the date of an entry
• Drag & drop images directly from Safari or the Finder
• Auto-Lock after a configurable amount of time
• True encryption with the industry-proven AES-256 standard
• All entries sync encrypted and unreadable for other people
Compatibility and sharing
• Fast export of one entry or the whole diary
• Export in a variety of formats: Portable Document Format (.pdf), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format With Attachments (.rtfd), Web Page (.html), Web Archive, OpenDocument Text (.odt), Word 2007 format (.docx), Word 2003 format (.xml), Word 97 format (.doc) and plain text (.txt).
• Import just one entry or the contents of a folder
And much more
• Synchronization of preferences over iCloud
• Print one entry or your journal
• Set a default font for new entries
• Search all entries
• Built-in speech & dictation
• Enhanced for OS X Mountain Lion
• Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display
• Fast and friendly customer support, usually within 48 hours
* Regarding Weather: Yahoo! is shutting down their previously freely available PlaceFinder API which we used to fetch the weather for your location. This means that the service is currently unavailable. We are searching for alternatives, but every other services is paid. In order to cover our costs as a two person family business, we’ll probably charge for the Weather service in the future and at the same time provide a much more reliable solution.
Nouveautés de la version 1.8
• Sync your journal over iCloud.
• Gorgeous new interface.
• Weather & location for new entries. Old entries will automatically update when you select them. There is also a new menu item in case you want to manually update both.
• Take a photo or video with your iSight camera without leaving the app.
• Notification Center support for writing reminders.
• Added auto-lock feature. By default Memories locks itself in 5 minutes after the window was closed.
• Enhanced for Retina displays.
• Preferences for a default font, auto-lock timer, Notification Center and weather.
• Memories now requires OS X 10.7 Lion.
• List view looks much nicer now and adds more information (date, title & mood).
• Change the date of an entry right from the top bar of each entry (or alternatively double-click in the list view or use the Edit menu).
• Memories is much faster now, because it doesn’t load all entries on launch. Instead it loads and decrypts just the selected one.
• Better memory management, support for new technologies.
• Moved date filter calendar out of the way into a popover.
• Added animations at several places for more pizzaz.
• Improved support of embedded sound & videos. The play buttons work now every time you click on them and you don’t have to right-click anymore.
• Every encryption key is now truly random.
• Greatly improved encryption code and security.
• Completely new login view with a hint in case you can’t remember the password anymore.
• Improved auto-saving on every major operation.
• Memories now informs you when no entry is selected instead of being completely blank.
• Error handling in several cases.
• App icon.
• Text no longer disappears when you change the mood without previously saving an entry.
• The insertion cursor should no longer jump every couple of minutes when you write more than a screen full of text.
• Search in the content of all entries.
• Fixed bug where password wasn’t recognized on certain older machines.
• Window should no longer be grey in some rare cases where the app was force quit and the window size preferences got corrupted.
• Entries from which you removed all content get properly saved now instead of reverting to the last non-empty version.
• Empty space between entries on print & export of the whole journal.
Avis des utilisateurs
Très bonne app
Super application, pratique et facile d'utilisation.
De plus, les développeurs répondent rapidement aux remarques.
Seule critique, il manque la possibilité de créer des catégories, ex : travail, personnel… Espérons que ce soit amélioré dans la prochaines version !
Application très simple à utiliser, synchro avec icloud donc parfait pour connection entre iphone et mac …
je recommande merci pour ce logiciel génial
- 19,99 €
- Catégorie : Style de vie
- Mise à jour : 9 nov. 2012
- Version : 1.8
- Taille : 12.9 Mo
- Langues : Allemand, Anglais
- Éditeur : Rafael Bugajewski
- © 2012 Juicy Cocktail
Compatibilité : OS X 10.7.4 ou une version ultérieure, un processeur 64 bits