Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Mindo is a mind mapping tools for iPad. Mind mapping enable you to organize your thoughts, ideas and information whenever you want.
* Task list
* Course notes and revision
* Meeting notes
* Concept mapping
* Goal setting
* This application does a nice job of utilizing the iPad’s interface features. --mindmappingsoftwareblog.com
* It has helped me a lot to sort out situations, to organize my thinking, to brainstorm new ideas, to tease out of my mind insights I hadnt thought of before, and to find great ideas. Its easy. -- Denssull (United States)
* Great wee app - This is an excellent iPad application. Easy to use, wide range of styles can be created, intuitive interface, top marks. --reddishpink (United Kingdom)
* Very easy to use. All operations are intuitive and, as a function of touching than 10 minutes you will get used. --まるちく (Japan)
* I bought 3 of the apps on mind mapping. It's - definitely the best. The familiar interface of iWork. In short - worth the money. Would recommend. --Serj Korj (Russia)
* Mindo does exactly what you want to use mind mapping program without too many bells and whistles. --GlobalBob (Nederland)
* Best mind mapping tool for me. Quick to work with in meeting for taking notes. --Lopa2000 (Romania)
* Import and export mind map compatible with many of popular desktop applications:
* Mind Manager
* Import and export Mind maps via Email directly.
* Synchronize with Wifi, iTunes and Dropbox/Box.net cloud service.
* Save images to iPad Album in which image can be exported to other apps.
* Export PNG and PDF versions of your maps.
* Drag and drop topics to organize ideas intuitively.
* Double tap to create topic directly and auto organize for appearance.
* Present your thoughts via external projector (VGA adaptor output).
* Copy/Paste in and between mind maps, and event to and from other apps.
* Undo/Redo functions in edit mode.
* Assign functional icon groups for topics.
* Assign priorities to topics.
* Assign task attributes such as start time/due time to topics.
* Attach topic with hyperlinks to topics.
* Assign colors, shapes and fonts to topics.
* Create relationship between topics.
* Create boundaries to highlight the topic groups.
* Expand/Collapse branches to keep things brief.
Please visit website http://www.laterhorse.com/mindo/ for more information, screenshot and videos.
Nouveautés de la version 2.0.2
fix issue for importing mind map file from MindManager, XMind, Freemind and OPML.
fix issue for exporting mind map file to MindManager and XMind.