Designed by teachers and Award winning app developers, Montessori Maths City is an innovative approach to the Decimal System and Place Value ensuring that children learn to count up to 1000.
Thanks to Montessori materials like the golden beads or the Seguin (or Tens) board, children will understand that ten units equals a Ten, twenty is 2 Tens, forty five is four Tens and five units…. until 1000!
The app is built like a progressive game with fun City items to unlock in each level: cars, ferris wheels, ambulances, houses, buildings. Children practice counting and making numbers, the app rewards them by unlocking items so they can play in their own unique City.
• 2 different ways to learn numbers and understand the Decimal System:
o The Montessori golden beads and the Seguin (or Tens) Board
o The number blocks
• A quiz containing our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually for adaptive learning.
• A fun interactive city to build with items unlocked as the child progresses through the app
• A secured "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind the app.
• Up to 40 different profiles
• 15 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Turkish and Korean.
• Retina display.
• Universal app (iPhone, iTouch, iPad, iPad Mini).
Montessori Maths City is part of a suite of apps dedicated to making children understand and love mathematics. It is ideal for children aged between 5 and 7 years old. Check out our other educational apps: http://edoki.net.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
links to social networks
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org as
we cannot answer reviews left in the app store
Edoki Apps: http://edoki.net
With Math City's new and improved Parent Zone, parents will find it very easy to track and follow their child's progress, ensuring fun learning for all!
Ratings and Reviews
Super jeu !!!
Un très joli jeu pour apprendre les mathématiques. A ne surtout pas manquer !
L'application ne fonctionne pas. Juste un jeu disponible. Le reste ne s'ouvre pas.
Arnaque , appli nulle
Sur 3 jeux , 2 jeux sont verrouillés
Tout est verrouillé !
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 93.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Les Trois Elles Interactive
- 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.