Access your library and all its resources with the MyLibrary! app.
• Search your library’s catalog of materials with an easy to use search.
• Renew books, see fines, check on your on hold items and more.
• Stay connected with your library to see what's happening via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
• Use the app to display your library card for check outs at the library.
*Depends on library settings
• Use the app to change your password and email address.
• Scan a book’s ISBN (found on the back cover) and see formats available at your library.
If your library provides cloudLibrary or OverDrive materials you may place holds, check out, and in some cases, return your digital content.
Start using the app now with London Public Library in Ontario or Palo Alto City Library — or ask your local library to sign up for the MyLibrary! app.
We hope you enjoy connecting with the library ~ no matter where you are!
Version MyLibrary! 3.1.1
A bug fix that was causing MyLibrary! app to crash.
- Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Innovative Interfaces Inc., All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.