MyStuff2 Lite - Home Inventory and Database
par Rick Maddy
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
It's now easier than ever to keep track of all your stuff. Organize your collections, music, movies, books, video games, electronics, wine lists, jewelry, appliances, office supplies, or anything else in your possession with this easy to use but powerful database and inventory application.
NOTE: This is the free version of MyStuff2 and MyStuff2 Pro. This free version is identical to the Pro version with one exception. The free version only allows you to save 15 items. The Pro version has no limit.
MyStuff2 allows you to get organized. Avoid buying something you already have. Make it easy to find your stuff. Be prepared in case of theft, fire, or flood.
Data entry is made easy with barcode scanning and Amazon integration, autofill, quick copy, and bulk editing.
User definable categories allow you to keep track of what you want and how you want it. MyStuff2 comes with sample categories to get you started quickly but you can set it up any way you desire to fit your needs.
Here is a small list of things you can keep track of:
• Movie collection
• Music collection
• Video Games
• Coin collection
• Stamp collection
• Wine Cellar
• Garage Sales / Estate Sales
• Toy collection
• Product Inventory
• Anything you want to organize
Maintain multiple, independent databases of information.
Automatically sync your data between your devices or share your data automatically with other MyStuff2 users.
Import existing data from other applications using CSV files, Excel (xlsx) and Open Document (ods) spreadsheet files.
Transfer data into or out of MyStuff2 using your own computer, email, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, ftp, other apps, or other iOS devices.
You can export your data as CSV files, PDF reports, or Excel (xlsx) and Open Document (ods) spreadsheet files.
Email data to yourself or others. View data in other apps installed on your iOS device.
Print reports of your data using AirPrint.
Built-in backup and restore ensures you always have a copy of your data.
User defined actions allow you to keep track of various item events. Examples include donating, lending, selling, using, or repairing.
Quickly find your items using MyStuff2's powerful filtering, searching, and sorting capabilities.
MyStuff2 allows you to enter the following types of data:
• Text (single-line)
• Calculated (formula)
• Contact (Address Book)
• Decimal (e.g. 3.14)
• Duration (hour, minute, second)
• Email Address
• Integer (e.g. 42)
• Location (GPS, address, map)
• Note (multi-line)
• Phone Number
• Term (year, month, day)
• Toggle (Yes/No, On/Off, etc.)
• Voice Memo
• Web Address (URL)
• Lookup List (user defined list of values)
Store up to 40 images for each of your items.
Add file attachments to your items. View and export the attachments.
Share your data with others. Email lists to co-workers or friends and family. Other users of MyStuff2 can import your shared data directly simply by opening the email attachment.
Customize item lists to display exactly the data you want to see. Apply colors to categories, actions, or individual items to make them stand out.
See a summary of the item list you are viewing. Shows item count, totals, and averages of your data.
Protect access to your data with a passcode. Keep others out of your data. You can also passcode protect individual categories.
Please visit http://www.maddysoft.com/iphone/mystuff to see a complete set of screen shots, additional information, and contact information for "MyStuff2".
NOTE: If you have any issues please contact support. Problems can't be fixed if they are not reported.
Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion. Supports Camera+ for image editing and photo taking.
The free 'pic2Shop' app can be used for barcode scanning in place of MyStuff2's built-in barcode scanning.
Nouveautés de la version 5.5
New Features - All Devices
• Databases can now be shared with other users of MyStuff2 using their own iCloud account.
• Added ability to schedule a reminder to backup your data on the Databases screen.
• You can now copy a "launch URL" to the pasteboard from any item, item list, or database. This launch URL can be used to launch MyStuff2 to the specified item, item list. or select the specified database.
Changes - All Devices
• Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
• Data transfers to/from Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive now require their respective app to be installed. Such transfers, along with iCloud Drive, are now handled by their respective apps through the "Cloud" transfer option.
• Removed all support for data sync via Dropbox.
• Updated user interface of the Item Display screen.
Bug Fixes - All Devices
• Fixed issue syncing items after deleting an action from an item.
• Fixed some stability issues.
Bug Fixes - iPad-only
• Fixed disappearing search bar from item list if a different category is selected while searching items.
D’autres ont aussi acheté
- Catégorie: Productivité
- Mise à jour : 1 juin 2016
- Version : 5.5
- Taille : 26.4 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : Richard Maddy
- © Rick Maddy 2008-2016
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 8.1 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.