Onion Browser - Secure & Anonymous Web with Tor
Par Mike Tigas
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Onion Browser is the original open-source Tor-powered browser for iOS. Onion Browser helps you bypass censorship and access the internet with more safety and privacy.
You can read more about Onion Browser on the official Tor Project Blog: https://blog.torproject.org/node/1255
“The best Tor-related offering on iOS right now is Onion Browser” - The Daily Dot, October 14, 2015.
Featured in: The New York Times, The Guardian, Salon, TechCrunch, Gizmodo, Boing Boing, Lifehacker, Macworld, The Daily Dot, & others.
• Browse the internet over Tor:
- Websites do not see your real IP address.
- ISPs and insecure wireless networks cannot track your browsing.
- Access .onion sites that are only accessible over Tor.
• Defeat internet filters and censors with "obfs4" & "meek" traffic masking.
• Fight online tracking: use a new IP address and clear your cookies/history/cache in one button.
• And more privacy-enhancing features!
Web browsing is much slower than through a normal web browser or a VPN because your traffic is encrypted and relayed through the Tor network.
Multimedia often bypass Tor and compromise your privacy; video files and video streams are blocked by default and are not supported by Onion Browser.
Onion Browser might not work when inside countries or using ISPs that actively block Tor. If the app does not connect, try using bridges or visit the Help/Support page to see what you can do. Onion Browser does not carry any guarantee of successful use.
Use of Onion Browser is at your own risk; remember that sensitive data does not always belong on a mobile device.
Onion Browser is free and open-source software. You can read more about Onion Browser and how to support development of Tor on iOS by visiting onionbrowser.com
Nouveautés de la version 1.7.2
Onion Browser 1.7.2 is a hotfix that fixes a crash on 32bit iOS devices.
* OpenSSL was downgraded to 1.0.2j (was 1.1.0c).
It’s been a frustrating week trying to debug this issue, and I'd like to personally apologize to all users affected by this. Thank you for your patience.
If you run an older iOS device and were affected by this issue, please consider signing up for the beta test program so that future issues like this are discovered before release. See onionbrowser.com for more information.
Other changes in the Onion Browser 1.7 series:
* Bridge handling code revised so that the built-in obfs4 bridges get updated when Onion Browser updates. Previously you had to re-select the built-in bridges to receive new ones.
* Built-in bridges have been updated to use the latest available censorship-resistant bridges from Tor Browser config. (Includes "iat-mode" obfs4 bridges.)
* Tor, libevent, and OpenSSL are now built using the Tor.framework toolkit. See github.com/icepa for more information. Using the framework to provide dependencies should improve maintainability of the app going forward.
* Tor updated to 0.2.9.7-rc
* libevent updated to 2.1.7-rc
* The Onion Browser default homepage should be significantly faster.
Avis des utilisateurs
Une excellente solution
J'utilise un VPN mais les connexions sont souvent instables.
Grâce à se navigateur: je pense pouvoir m'en passer (en dehors des app).
Great app, thanks to the developers!
D’autres ont aussi acheté
- Catégorie: Utilitaires
- Mise à jour : 16 déc. 2016
- Version : 1.7.2
- Taille : 24.9 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : Mike Tigas
- © 2012-2016 Mike Tigas
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 8.2 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.