The Realm of Paper is in tatters. Amidst the chaos, Paper Anne is transported to a whole new world, where she embarks on a journey in search for her real self. On her way, she enters and rewrites several well-known fairy tales...
In each fairy tale world, we as players can freely reconstruct the lovingly-crafted paper environments to solve unpredictable, ever-changing puzzles. We guide Anne through magical size transformations and through trials given by the Cheshire Cat, who controls balls of yarn. We help her see through the lies of the shrewd Queen of Hearts, and take care of her sweet companion, the Ugly Duckling. We watch as she plays melodic songs with the ballerina, fights at the side of the Tin Soldier, and breaks the dark spell of the evil Mouse King...
But these fairy tales are not where she truly belongs. Will Anne find her very own story in the end?
- Elegant and varied puzzle mechanics: Drag layers of paper to mold the environment the way you want, and discover intricate puzzles in breathtaking scenes.
- Quaint, atmospheric paper worlds: Immerse yourself in hand-drawn paper-based scenes with a unique artistic style.
- Enchanting plot: Travel through fairy tales and collect heaps of story fragments to rewrite the records of your own story.
- Innovative, one-of-a-kind gameplay: Just tap and drag, and you'll be exploring the rich, multi-layered paper worlds in no time.
Contact us: https://www.facebook.com/PaperAnneFans/
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
I played through all the first chapter and all the feeling I had after that is that the game was a real pain in the ass to play.
Most of the time, I had to redo the entire level just because of a wrong touch, which is very frustrating. You may know how to finish the level, but the touch is so inaccurate on the screen that you will need to redo the level several times.
Besides you can’t speed up the speech of the character or NPCs, if you click to try to get the whole sentence faster, it will just pass the phrase.
Because of all those little « bugs », I wasn’t able to appreciate a game that has some potential. You lose all the fun of playing in my opinion.
- Usfun Entertainment Co., Limited
- 667.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 UsFun Entertainment Co.,Limited
- 2,29 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.