Pathology Inc Mobile HD
Cette app est uniquement disponible dans l’App Store pour les appareils iOS.
Pathology, Inc. is proud to introduce Pathology, Inc. Mobile HD for use with the Apple iPad®. Beneficial to physicians, pathologists, surgery centers, and hospitals, Pathology, Inc. Mobile HD gives healthcare professionals secure access to place patient orders and view patient results from their iPad - no matter where they are.
Pathology, Inc. has partnered with ATLAS Medical Corp to provide this on-line test ordering and resulting functionality.
With Pathology, Inc. Mobile HD physicians will:
* Submit Patient Test Orders, including:
- STAT or Routine
- Medical Necessity verification
- Access test catalog by multiple options, including: short , site, patient, specialty
* For Results review:
- View new / unread patient results, with abnormal result flagging
- Access complete patient reports, with interpretive notes
- View historical results
- Support for integrated report display for lab, pathology and radiology results
- Email patient with simple tap-to-email option
This application requires the physician be a registered Atlas LabWorks user. If you are a user associated with more than one site, you will have the option to select applicable location at log in. If you are not a registered LabWorks user, contact Pathology, Inc. to learn more about the LabWorks solution. This application does not store any patient information on the device, ensuring patient confidentiality and security.
With Pathology, Inc. Mobile you have the convenience and security in knowing that wherever you are, the Pathology, Inc. Mobile application will enable clean order delivery and access to accurate patient results — anytime, anywhere.
Download the app today and join the Pathology, Inc. Mobile movement.
Nouveautés de la version 3.6.4
iOS 8 Compatible
Captures d’écran iPad
- Catégorie : Médecine
- Mise à jour : 9 oct. 2014
- Version : 3.6.4
- Taille : 7.0 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : Atlas Development Corporation
- © Atlas Development Corporation 2014
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 7.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPad.