Procreate – Sketch, paint, create.
By Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 128 incredible brushes, advanced layer system and is powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9"
- Powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimised for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 128 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- 35 customisable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organise your brushes into your own custom sets
- Import custom brushes and export your own
• Advanced Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Colour Without Compromise:
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColourDrop
- Exact ColourDrop fills with Reference Layers that won’t damage your line work
- Input RGB or hex values for exact colour matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Colour Balance, Image Curves, Recolour
• Groundbreaking Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s time-lapse replay
- Broadcast your process live with your favourite streaming service
- Record everything in real time and share it to any connected service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Happy new year everyone!
Our New Year's resolution is to forever change your life. We're completely serious. But for now, let's start the new year with some big improvements for brushes, Apple Pencil, and some other stuff.
- When you stroke things and they get bigger everyone feels uncomfortable. We've fixed taper so it stays appropriately sized.
- Rapid Undo was moving too fast for some people. Now you've got control over this relationship. You can even end things completely if that's your Preference.
- When you tried to remove a saved canvas size by dragging it out of the Create menu, it didn't do that, but it did remove the ability to even Procreate.
- We put an unnecessary amount of pressure on the beginnings of strokes. We've resolved to be kinder in the new year.
- Making a perfectly straight one-pixel line no longer causes the layer thumbnail generator to crash Procreate.
- PSD is an enigmatic format. It holds many mysteries, and not even its creators truly understand it. We've delved deep into its dark secrets to make sure Procreate works with as many different PSD files as possible.
- What is the colour of nothing? A lot of you were finding out with the eyedropper, but it didn't seem to help much.
- Pasted image thumbnails seemed to believe that canvas flips didn't apply to them, but ignorance is no excuse.
- Alpha Lock swipe gesture is now much more tolerant and accepts swipes of all different types.
- Taking a Transform Distort too far would distort the Distortion. This problem is now distorted. Sorted. Fixed. Whatever.
- No-one likes being lock-blocked when they're trying to Procreate. Transforming a Group containing a hidden layer no longer leaves you frustrated.
- Tiny brushes are back, baby.
Thank you all so much for your support throughout 2016. If you have a moment we'd love you to share your experience by leaving a review on the App Store. We've made some amazing things together in the last year, and 2017 is going to be even better.
À quand le mode d'emploi en français ?
Cette appli est très performante pour peu qu'on sache dessiner déjà de façon traditionnelle . Avec un peu de pratique on oublie vite l'impression habituelle du tracé traditionnel ( mine de plomb, encre, sépia etc..) Dommage qu'on perde du temps à tâtonner dans les différents procédés par la lecture patiente d'un seul mode d'emploi en anglais ou des démos sur YouTube la plupart elle aussi en anglais !. J'en suis tout de même satisfait. Merci à leur concepteurs.
Un outils de Pro , Impressionner!
Les avis trés positif mon aider à choisir cette App:) Une merveille trés pro , efficace pour le Mangaka "novice".
Bien plu plaisant et efficace que le papier.
Et le "Pencil Apple" révèle vraiment tout c'est capacité.!
Je ne suis que enchanté de l'avoir acheté.
Le dessin Manga et ma passion :))
Customers Also Bought
- 5,99 €
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 31 December 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- © Savage Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Early Access 20151,99 €