Par Georgia Emergency Management Agency/Homeland Security
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Get everything you need to be prepared for emergencies with the official app of the Georgia Emergency Management & Homeland Security Agency. Receive severe weather and emergency alerts. Find out about disasters in advance with geo-targeted weather and emergency alerts. Locate nearby open shelters and check live traffic conditions. Get prepared with an emergency supplies checklist and create a disaster plan for your family.
This is Georgia's official emergency preparedness iOS application, brought to you by the Georgia Emergency Management & Agency/Homeland Security Agency (GEMHSA) and the Georgia Department of Public Health. Its goal is to provide an all-inclusive, singular mobile resource for Georgia residents to access accurate and timely information before and in the event of an emergency. For more information, visit ready.ga.gov.
-Geo-targeted weather and emergency alerts
-Live traffic map and list of incidents
-Ready Profile for emergency plans and checklist of supplies
-Map of nearby open shelters
-Information on what to do during different types of emergencies
-Hurricane evacuation routes
-Disaster history for your location
-Map of historical tornado touchdowns
Nouveautés de la version 3.00.01
- Completely updated user interface with improved navigation and usability
- Ability to monitor weather alerts for up to three Georgia counties
- “I Am Safe” functionality to notify emergency contacts following an emergency
- Interactive visual supply checklist
- Progress tracker for user’s customized emergency plan
- Mapped locations and website links for each county’s local emergency management agency
Captures d’écran iPhone
- Catégorie: Météo
- Mise à jour : 2 déc. 2016
- Version : 3.00.01
- Taille : 38.6 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : Georgia Emergency Management Agency
- © 2016, Georgia Emergency Management Agency
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 7.1 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.