SCD - Protocols
Par Heart Rhythm Society
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Each year more than 350,000 deaths occur as a result of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), also known as Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD). In fact, SCA claims one life every two minutes, taking more lives each year than breast cancer, lung cancer, or AIDS.
The 'Sudden Cardiac Death Primary Prevention Protocols' is an interactive tool intended for health care providers to effectively diagnose and identify recommended optimal therapy strategies for individuals at risk for SCD. The iPhone and iPad versions offer interactive pathways that enable effective identification of high-risk individuals and suggest optimal therapy strategies for improved outcomes.
The 'Sudden Cardiac Death Primary Prevention Protocols' Algorithm App Features:
• An interactive format to navigate the SCD Primary Prevention Protocols
• The ability to email both a customized and full protocol
• The ability to customize dates for the occurrence of MI, OMT initiation, and revascularization to determine potential eligibility for consultation, taking into account applicable ICD waiting periods. These customized outputs can then be emailed or added to the iOS calendar.
Nouveautés de la version 2.0
• Added the ability to customize dates for the occurrence of MI, OMT initiation, and revascularization to determine potential eligibility for consultation, taking into account applicable ICD waiting periods. These custom dates can then be emailed by the user.
• Added the ability to send reminders to the iOS calendar.
• Updated Reimbursement Language.
- Catégorie : Médecine
- Mise à jour : 6 mai 2013
- Version : 2.0
- Taille : 55.5 Mo
- Langues : Allemand, Anglais, Espagnol, Sami du Nord
- Éditeur : Heart Rhythm Society
- © Heart Rhythm Society
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 5.1 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.