Par Smart Optometry
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Smart Optometry is #1 choice for eye care professionals around the world! Give your patients’ best care with 16 INTERACTIVE, PRECISE and SIMPLE eye exams in 9 languages. Join 5000+ eye care specialists using Smart Optometry for eye examinations!
Why should your customers undergo the same tests they always go through when they have their eyes tested? Why should this advanced industry stick with old and outdated practices?
Smart Optometry includes 3 TESTs for FREE:
– Colour Vision
– Visual Acuity
Additionally, 13 TESTS are available through in-app purchases:
– Worth Four Dot
– OKN Stripes
– Flourescin Light
– Red Desaturation
– Amsler Grid
– MEM Retinoscopy
– Maze (Amblyopia test)
– Visual Acuity +
To help you make your work simpler, we also included 2 CALCULATORS:
– Vertex Conversion
– Visual Acuity Conversion
Because we know language barrier can be a problem, we localised our application to 9 LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Polish, Norwegian, Croatian and Slovenian! Want your language added? Let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still not convinced? Read what sets us apart!
Our solution is SIMPLE to use!
Eye screening and testing shouldn’t be difficult and inconvenient for neither practitioner or customer! Smart Optometry application is very simple to use: just select the test, read through short guidelines for performing the test, execute it and let our application give you the basic diagnosis – final result or point you in the direction of possible problems that need more thorough examinations!
Tests are FAST!
While you are filling out paperwork for a patient, he or she can already test his or her eyesight with basic tests provided by Smart Optometry application. There is no logistics involved in performing the tests: just pick up your iPad and test-away!
Results provided are PRECISE and reliable!
Eye testing and screening often requires eye-care professionals to make calculations – giving the room for error. Eliminate this risk with precise calculations and interpretations done by our Smart Optometry application. Our tests are as precise if not more than the currently used on-the-wall testing equipment.
All tests are INTERACTIVE and fun!
Wouldn’t it be easier to let patients do the things you ask them, rather than try to explain what they see to you? Smart Optometry application is uniquely interactive: user presses buttons, draws on the screen and this way provides precise results – while having fun! Interactive handling with the Smart Optometry application also enables it to give you result interpretations.
App supporting devices: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5,5S,5C, iPhone 6,6 Plus, iPhone 6S,6S Plus and all iPad running iOS 8 or later.
Nouveautés de la version 3.0.2
Rejoice! Just in time for New Year, we are releasing a complete overhaul and upgrade to our Smart Optometry application. Based on your feedback and in line with latest trends we are making Smart Optometry FREE to download with an option to unlock tests with an In App purchase. So, what else has changed?
- Users that purchased Smart Optometry prior to release of the update will be able to continue using all tests without any change.
- Users will now have to register and log in to the application to ensure customised and personalised experience.
- We added Favourite test option. By “starring” your favourite tests, you will have the option to display only these tests at the main screen.
- Users new to the application will receive 3 tests for FREE, while others will be available as an In App purchase.
- We streamlined your user experience. Less clicks are needed to enter the tests and everything (aside from the tests themselves) happens on a single screen.
- 9 language localisation will be unlocked for all users, even if no In App purchase was made.
- Everyone will be able to use 2 converters for free!
- Vertex Calculator now gives you straight Glasses to Contact Lens (or vice versa) conversion.
Visual Acuity Unit Converter now offers conversion in 13 different units (Feet, Meter, Decimal, Visual Angle, Line Number, LogMAR, Spatial Frequency, Cen. Visual Efficiency, Jaeger, Inches, Centimeters, American Point-Type, M Notation.)
3.0.2 - General bug fixes
- Catégorie: Médecine
- Mise à jour : 6 janv. 2017
- Version : 3.0.2
- Taille : 52.2 Mo
- Langues : Français, Allemand, Anglais, Croate, Espagnol, Italien, Norvégien (nynorsk), Polonais, Slovène
- Éditeur : Smart Optometry d.o.o.
- © Smart Optometry
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
Classement des achats intégrés
- Smart Optometry PRO9,99 €
- Visual Acuity + Test1,99 €