Captures d’écran d’iPhone
Can an app really make you feel better? We think it can. We're the former patient and his psychologist who joined forces to create an affordable app that can help anyone suffering from stress and anxiety.
And all for the price of a couple of coffees! Download today and start:
• Control your breathing with the help of our visual exercises.
• Six relaxation recordings voiced by Dr Robin Hart: Mindfulness Body Scan, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Safe Place, Positive Guided Imagery, Calm Breathing and a Relaxation Body Scan.
• Reframe your negative and anxious thoughts using our simplified CBT process helping you identify triggers and their associated thoughts, replacing those thoughts with new ones - not just today, but every day.
• Turn your key thoughts and learnings into handy photo cards.
• Our easy to digest Learn section gives you valuable information about all things stress, anxiety and CBT.
• Featured on the NHS App Library
• 100k downloads and counting!
• Read our 5 star reviews including:
"Have had CBT before, and this app is a fantastic companion to have for continuing good CBT habits even when time with the specialist is over."
"This app has really met my needs when it comes to anxiety, the voice actor has a mellow and relaxing voice which is easy on the ears and a helpful guide to tell you all about what you’re feeling and why, I’m so impressed and it is my go to app."
We've added four new relaxation recordings from Dr Robin Hart to help you manage to daily stress and anxiety.
Notes et avis
simpliste et inutile
"can help" tout est dit.
- Companion Apps Limited
- 174.4 Mo
- Forme et santé
- Nécessite iOS 10.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Classé 4+
- © Companion Apps Limited
- 2,29 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.