Captures d’écran d’iPhone
The Economist weekly magazine, digital edition
Users on iOS 10.3 or above can explore an expanded version of this app, incorporating daily and weekly updates, along with a morning briefing by searching for ‘The Economist’.
Readers can access their essential global briefing on current affairs, business, finance, economics, science, technology and the arts from The Economist each week.
Download the free app to:
• Enjoy three free articles a week, including the cover leader
• Enjoy the content of the weekly newspaper in an easy-to-use format
• Save articles to read offline later
• Get alerts when the new issue is available along with notifications on cover stories, breaking news and analysis.
• Subscribe within the app and get full access to Economist.com and The Economist apps
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
• The app presents a great digital native reading experience for readers allowing for font size changes, Night Mode and other convenient user friendly qualities.
In today’s changing world, the one thing that’s certain is uncertainty. Make sense of it all with The Economist.
• Purchase a quarterly subscription to the full edition of The Economist for USD $45.99 or an annual subscription for USD $189.99.
• Subscribe annually, quarterly or buy a single issue. You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Annual and quarterly subscriptions automatically renew. You can manage auto-renew of your subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time, but must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again.
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON IPAD
Simply search for The Economist in the App Store to download the app for free.
Please note that this app requires iOS 8.0 and above. We recommend you update to the latest version of iOS to receive the best possible experience.
• Added introductory pricing
• We hope to have fixed an issue where night mode and text size settings were not preserved across page swipes. Please let us know if you still experience this problem
Notes et avis
Easy to use with good informations
Really easy to use, you can even listen the article read by someone else when you need it. I prefer to use it rather than the printed version.
Worst the price of the subscription
Well written, thoughtfully researched and beautifully read
The Economist is more that good journalism, it is bold, non partisan thinking. It is also a product It is also accessible to all, specialists, economists and all of us that are looking to deliver a on more sustainable future. Bravo.
Real deeply studied and well written articles
This is probably the best magazine in the world. Several documented articles covering all aspects of a leader subject. It should be told and defended when free press might be in danger and fake news and unfounded opinions are spread around.
- The Economist Newspaper Group Inc.
- 24.2 Mo
- Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Classé 4+
- Copyright © The Economist Newspaper Limited 2017
- Achats intégrés
- The Economist 39,99 €
- The Economist 179,99 €
- Introductory subscription 69,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.