Why did we create another timer app when there are already dozens in the App Store? Because “Timer Z is the Last Timer You’ll Ever Need”! It's simple to use yet full featured so you can remove all other timer apps from your device.
Some unique features of Timer Z are:
- A simple count down timer can be set and started with just 3 taps
- Multiple timers can be set and can run simultaneously
- The timer will fire even if the Timer Z app is running in the background
- Each timer can be named and set to expire after a time interval, or at a specific point in time like an alarm
- While a timer is running, it can show remaining time or elapsed time since start, either in full hour/min/sec or just seconds
- Background graphics shows the percent of time remaining
- A running timer can be paused and resumed to continue where it left off
- When a timer expires, there is a choice of alarm sounds, vibration, or no sound at all
- Optionally the alarm can continue to sound until acknowledged
- Upon expiration, a timer can start another timer, including itself in a loop
- Timer activity history is saved and can be emailed for record keeping
- Timer data can be saved and loaded from a linked Dropbox account
Whether you’re looking for a simple timer, or one with all the bells-and-whistles, Timer Z is the best choice!
NOTE: this version is limited to 2 timers. Use the convenient in-app purchase of Pro feature to add an unlimited number of timers, and eliminate all advertisements.
fixed Dropbox integration by upgrading to Dropbox V2 SDK
- Squawk Studio, LLC
- 14.5 Mo
- Nécessite iOS 11.1 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Classé 4+
- © 2017 Squawk Studio, LLC
- 5,49 €
- Achats intégrés
- Timer Z Pro 10,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.