TomTom New Zealand
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
TomTom Navigation for iPhone/iPad. World-class navigation that’s trusted by millions of drivers.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our GPS navigators. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turn.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million strong Map Share community.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times - at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› FREE Offline Safety Cameras. Pre-installed and updated with every app release
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› Powerful search. Search for destinations with TomTom Places, Facebook™ and foursquare™.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 4, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 5th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G/GS, original iPad, original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd/3rd/4th gen are not supported.
(1) Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription to a different device, restore your purchases in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
Nouveautés de la version 1.19.3
- POWER SAVING SWITCH: You can now toggle power saving in the Advanced Settings. If you are not using a 2 Amp car charger we recommend that you enable this mode to save your battery.
- BETTER NETWORKING: We have fixed an issue that caused problems for some users of TomTom Services.
- BUG FIX: The app now always remembers changes to your saved locations, destinations and settings.
- 69,99 €
- Catégorie : Navigation
- Mise à jour : 26 janv. 2015
- Version : 1.19.3
- Taille : 164 Mo
- Langues : Français, Afrikaans, Allemand, Anglais, Catalan, Chinois, Danois, Espagnol, Finnois, Grec, Hongrois, Italien, Malais, Norvégien, Néerlandais, Polonais, Portugais, Russe, Slovaque, Suédois, Tchèque, Turc
- Éditeur : TomTom
- ©2008 - 2014 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 6.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch. Cette app est optimisée pour l’iPhone 5.
Classement achats intégrés
- 1 Month TomTom Traffic4,99 €
- 12 Month TomTom Traffic28,99 €
- Homer5,99 €