Captures d’écran d’iPhone
If you're in Melbourne, Australia, find out when your tram is coming via your iPhone device. tramTRACKER® provides digital passenger information including predicted tram arrival times, disruption updates, and information about Melbourne's tram network.
* Add favourite routes and receive push notifications if your route is disrupted
* App widget
* Tram and stop alarms
* Browse by Route, Nearby, Search by name/suburb, Most Recent or tram/stop ID
* View scheduled timetables
* Use the myTRAM feature to track your tram along its journey
* Filter display by route number and low-floor trams
* Get disruption and service updates
* See next low-floor and air conditioned trams
* Route-based stop lists on a built-in route map
For more information, visit yarratrams.com.au/tramtracker
For scheduled services on trains, trams and buses, download the Public Transport Victoria app.
Your feedback is important to constantly improve this application. Submit your feedback at yarratrams.com.au or call 1800 800 007 6am-midnight (all night Friday & Saturday)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This release includes network updates.
For the best tramTRACKER experience, we recommend using iOS8 or above and setting Location Services to While Using the App. You can do this via Settings > tramTRACKER > Location Services > While Using the App.
Notes et avis
Easy to use and really on time. Some small pb concerning the localisation.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.