The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. Transmit 5 has…
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
- Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse, right in the browser.
- Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and built-in for local or remote.
- Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with a single click.
- Keys. Manage and generate secure keys right in Transmit.
- Local-local sync
- 2-Factor Login
- Open in Terminal
- Brand New UI
- Extra Large Amazon S3 File Support
- And So Much More
We hope you enjoy using Transmit. Hit us up anytime if you have any ideas on how to make it even better!
• Transmit requires a subscription to use. This subscription includes full access to the Transmit app, as well as access to Panic Sync, our secure online solution for syncing your sites between devices.
• Launch Transmit to begin your 7-day free trial. You can cancel during the free trial at any point, and you won't be charged for using Transmit.
• After 7 days, you'll automatically be billed $24.99/year (or the equivalent in your country) through an auto-renewing subscription.
• An active subscription entitles you to unlimited Transmit app updates, including both minor updates and major new features!
• You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do, once you reach the end of your subscription period, the app will no longer function. But your data will not be deleted from the app, or from Panic Sync. Simply restart your subscription at any time to use Transmit again.
We're back with more improvements to your favorite file manager -- Read on for all the details!
• Improved handling of `known_hosts` files
• Added "Keep Both" file transfer options to the Transfer Preferences
• Resolved an issue that caused the activity window to appear blank in windowed mode
• Fixed a problem where deleting items from Google Drive would not restore the drive capacity
• Fixed an issue that could prevent file browser columns from saving their width
• Improved listing very large directories over SFTP
• Various dark mode visibility improvements
• Refined first launch screen
Notes et avis
Pas de prix précisé sur App Store pour mieux berner les gens. Une fois installée, l'application n'est pas gratuite, quelques jours d'essai puis on paie le prix fort!
Tout bon mais cher y compris pour un ancien abonné !?
SYTEME D4ABONNEMENT NULL
ET LEUR SYSTEME D'ABONNEMENT NULL
je me connecte juste pour depose des doc 5 fois dans le mois lol.
- Panic, Inc.
- 60.8 Mo
macOS 10.14 ou une version ultérieure, un processeur 64 bits
Français, Allemand, Anglais, Chinois simplifié, Japonais
- Classé 4+
- © 2018 Panic
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.