USA TODAY® Crosswords
Par Andrews McMeel Universal, Inc.
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Two for one value: The crossword puzzle from America's #1 newspaper PLUS fast play Quick Cross. Play on the run, in the air, or just killing time. The intuitive and easy-to-use interface makes solving your favorite puzzles easier than ever before!
Daily Crossword is the same 15x15 puzzle featured in USA TODAY®, America's #1 newspaper. New puzzles automatically download daily or search archives and download from hundreds of puzzles.
Quick Cross is a fast action 8-clue crossword puzzle in a 4x4 grid that plays ACROSS and DOWN at the same time. Every answer is a four-letter word, acronym, name, prefix or abbreviation.
Puzzles get more challenging as the week progresses. Track your scores, beat your best times, and engage your word power.
* Solve the same puzzles that appear in USA TODAY®
* Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
* Tilt Daily Crossword screen sideways to display clues in the right or left margin
* Track your progress with organized list views that organize puzzles by date or when you last played them
* Track your Quick Cross scores and keep track of the number of moves it takes to complete the puzzle
* Solve Quick Cross puzzles in less than 90 seconds, ideal for quick bursts of fun
* Sort, read and solve puzzle clues while keeping your eyes on the grid
* Access to networked calendar archives with hundreds of puzzles save and play puzzles offline
* Beautiful, uncluttered layout with letter and full word hints as well as word and puzzle solver features
Nouveautés de la version 1.6
Fixes a problem where the keyboard doesn't work correctly when playing the puzzle in landscape mode.
Captures d’écran iPhone
- Catégorie : Jeux
- Mise à jour : 13 sept. 2010
- Version : 1.6
- Taille : 1.2 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : ANDREWS MCMEEL UNIVERSAL, INC.
- © 2008 UCLICK LLC & USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co. Inc.
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 3.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.