By WeekCal B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Does your ordinary iPhone, iPod or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you. Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app.
AVAILABLE IN 24 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Week Calendar is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and will soon be released on other platforms. Week Calendar supports 24 different languages.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is now much easier than ever before. And with its magnificent interface and intuitive usability, working with Week Calendar is a pleasure for both light as extensive users.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Furthermore, Week calendar takes away the limitations of the standard iOS calendar, for example by showing a weekly overview of all your appointments for the upcoming week.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting them. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs. Using your digital calendar was never easier!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the calendar store. Accidentally scheduling an appointment on your free day now belongs to the past!
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
* Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
* Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
* Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
* Simply relocate events using drag and drop
* Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
* Batch operations
* Various icons for different events
* Group templates
* Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (CalDAV, Exchange, iCal, iCloud, birthdays, subscriptions)
* Supports synching of the calendars
* Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
* Pinch to zoom
* Relocate, cut and paste appointments
* Link contacts to events
* Rotates with screen
* Advance repetition rules
* Customizable display
* Full customization of events
* Full screen support
* Invite participants/ share appointments and events by e-mail
* Time zone support
* Adaptable week numbers
* Better birthday integration (shows age of your contacts)
* Hide weekends when there are no appointments /on weekdays/not rotated
* Completely adaptable and customizable action menu to quickly change appointments and events
* Unlimited search
Do you have questions, complaints or comments? We are more than willing to help or solve any of your questions quickly. You can find the most frequently asked questions on our website or just drop us a line.
What's New in Version 8.2
We have been working hard to make Week Calendar even better for you.
This update fixes a number of bugs and makes the widget better!
Here is the list:
* Widget now uses 12 or 24 hour mode depending on device settings
* Adds week numbers to widget
* Widget matching calendar colors will be in next release
* Improves action button behavior in the main calendar view
* Adds a preference to display private events in a darker color
* Fixes some issues with moving events
* Slightly optimizes the font size in the widget
* Improves layout of event notes when shared by email
* Fixes a rare crash when creating a new all-day event in the Agenda view
* Fixes an issue with smooth scrolling in the mini-month view which sometimes led to an incorrect year
We are always listening to your feedback and aim to release updates as frequently as possible.
Be on the lookout for all-new features and experiences in upcoming versions!
Please don't forget to rate the app if you like it!
Très bon calendrier avec en plus la possibilité de copier, dupliquer un événement, la gestion multiples de plusieurs calendriers...
Il manque juste la possibilité d'afficher les rappels dans le calendrier
Je l'ai payé deux euros, mais il me permet de construire mon emploi du temps comme je le veux, avec une fonction rappel / sonnerie sur les événements, différentes couleurs en fonction du mot clé prédéfini (ex: travail: rouge, soirée: bleu, sport:vert, etc.) et une fonction qui permet de créer un événement qui se répète toutes les semaines. Bref, conçu et élaboré pour les gens qui ont besoin de s'organiser. Merci pour le bon travail !
WeekCalendar devrait être installé d'office sur l'iPhone ! Chaque fois qu'un collègue voit mon calendrier, bien organisé et plein de couleurs, il le télécharge.
- 1,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 04 March 2015
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: WeekCal B.V.
- © 2014 WeekCal BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays France0,99 €
- Weather calendars1,99 €
- Calendar store package deal1,99 €
- Moon Phases calendar0,99 €
- Religious holidays0,99 €
- Access to all French Football 2011/20120,99 €
- Calendars - Football Brazil 2014 edition0,99 €
- Ligue 1 2012/20130,99 €
- Access to all match schedules of the European Championships 2012 Pol/Ukr0,99 €
- Name Days0,99 €