BEYOND SHYNESS: HOW TO CONQUER SOCIAL ANXIETY STEP
How to Conquer Social Anxieties
Vous pouvez télécharger ce livre dans iBooks sur votre Mac ou votre appareil iOS.
Through interactive exercises and supportive, encouraging words, Beyond Shyness gives shy people a new chance in the social world.
Almost everyone feels shy or slightly stressed in certain kinds of situations -- with new people, on a job interview, or on a first date. Jonathan Berent has helped thousands who suffer from shyness become calm, confident, and socially adept. He shows how even extremely shy people can overcome the low self-esteem and frustration that settle in after years of social disappointments and rejection, and gradually move toward mastery of the situations they find most difficult.
* Learn about treatment for adults, teenagers, and children (with special advice for parents)
* Practice specific goal-setting exercises and new treatment techniques
* Overcome symptoms that block careers, relationships, and personal fulfillment
* Conquer the entire range of problems -- from mild shyness to crippling social phobias
* Achieve lasting self-esteem
Through interactive exercises and supportive, encouraging words, Beyond Shyness gives shy people a new chance in the social world, a chance at ease in situations that have long been agonizing. Berent shows how to instill a healing confidence and replace rejection with real self-respect.