The Integral Vision of Ken Wilber
Ce livre peut être téléchargé sur votre Mac ou appareil iOS avec iBooks, et sur votre ordinateur avec iTunes. Les livres peuvent être lus sur votre Mac ou appareil iOS avec iBooks.
The first complete guide to the full range of work by Ken Wilber, arguably today's most popular living philosopher. The first such book written with Wilber's support and guidance, Embracing Reality is the and excellent Ken Wilber research tool. It features:
• an in-depth intellectual biography of Wilber
• a chapter-by-chapter analysis of his major works from 1977-2004
• forty-eight line drawings depicting some of Wilber's key concepts
• twenty black-and-white photographs of Wilber's original book jackets
• twenty-one detailed charts correlating Wilber's concepts and those of other philosophers
• passages from some of Wilber's core works
• definitions of essential terms
• a complete Wilber bibliography Embracing Reality is a student's and researcher's companion in navigating the works of Ken Wilber, who published more than twenty books in less than twenty-five years. Many of Wilber's new readers are looking for a reliable primer. Many longtime readers are looking for a magnum summary. Embracing Reality provides both.