Kruger National Park Safari Guide 2012/2013
Ann Toon et Steve Toon
Ce livre peut être téléchargé sur votre Mac ou appareil iOS avec iBooks, et sur votre ordinateur avec iTunes. Les livres peuvent être lus sur votre Mac ou appareil iOS avec iBooks.
== Your essential companion to South Africa's première wildlife destination ==
Full details, practical info, maps and stunning photos. Everything you need for the safari of your lifetime!
* With a bewildering range of more than forty national park rest camps and luxury private lodges to choose from, we'll help you find the right accommodation
* Kruger has more than 2,300 km of road to explore, our suggested itineraries will make sure you pick the best routes for game viewing
* Anxious about organising a self-drive safari? We've got all the practical info you'll need, from fuel to food, health to hiking.
* Full details of 24 national park rest camps and their facilities, from secluded bush lodges to bustling main camps.
* Rest camp accommodation explained, from camping to cottages, with prices and booking details.
* Essential info on Kruger's 17 luxury private lodges, including costs.
* All you need for self-drive safaris, including which entrance gates to use, where to find fuel, and where to sort out car trouble.
* How to get off the beaten track, with a 4x4 trail, or a wilderness hike.
* Suggested itineraries guiding you to the best rest camps and driving routes for game viewing.
* Unexpected activities, from exploring archaeology to playing golf in a game park.
* Fast facts on food – restaurants, picnic sites and self-catering.
* Practical advice on what to pack and what to leave at home.
* Tips on health and safety, including facilities for disabled visitors.
* What's in the shops, where to find ATMs and how to get on-line.
* Honest reviews and independent advice.
* Inspiring with stunning photos
* Stylish and easy to use