What You Don't Know
Denis La Plume
Vous pouvez télécharger ce livre et le lire sur Apple Books sur votre Mac ou votre appareil iOS.
Our life depends on money. However, most people have no idea how money works, apart from using cash or their credit cards. The rest of the system is a big mystery.
This book summarizes in simple words how money works. With the help of more than 30 illustrations and 250 references, it presents:
– a short history of money,
– the problems of the current financial system and its fragile architecture that lead huge banks to fail although they have so much money,
– why nations have so much debt and how crises happen repeatedly,
– the many alternative solutions that people rarely know about,
– Bitcoin and the blockchain, which are very likely to replace cash in our lifetime since governments are already developing their own national cryptocurrencies.
And finally, it presents one solution which addresses the main problems that humanity has faced since its very first trades, and how you can actually play a role in it, to build a better world.