The Ultimate Survival Guide for Business in Japan
Vous pouvez télécharger ce livre et le lire sur Apple Books sur votre Mac ou votre appareil iOS.
This book is targeted at business executives of companies:
• approaching the Japanese Market,
• reviewing their options in terms of Japan Entry Strategy,
• already exporting to Japan (Indirect Sales) or,
• already established and doing business in Japan (Direct Sales).
The second edition of it contains two additional Chapters about “the Japanese Consumer Mindset” and about “Keys for Success in Japan”.
In this book, we show:
• That the Japanese Market is a great market to approach and that, provided the right methodology and marketing mix, there are great opportunities to seize in the long-term for foreign companies.
• That it is necessary to get familiar with cross-cultural differences and to understand better your Japanese clients, their country, their culture and their business system.
• How to market your products or services in Japan (B2C and B2B Marketing Guidelines).
• Which Entry Strategies are available to foreign companies to choose from and guidelines for selection.