Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from Addicted to Bass 2012 - Ministry of Sound by Various Artists, download iTunes now.

Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

Addicted to Bass 2012 - Ministry of Sound

Various Artists

Open iTunes to preview, buy and download music.

Customer Reviews

Some good songs

But I have like 75% of these tracks, snd the other 25% aren't worth getting. A very unoriginal album, with some tracks (Duppy Man, Sierra Leone etc.) that are over 5 years old, not from 2012. MoS, you can do better than this half arsed attempt




Just love it!!! what can you say :)

Addicted to Bass 2012 - Ministry of Sound
View in iTunes
  • £9.99
  • Genres: Dance, Music
  • Released: 06 February 2012
  • Parental Advisory

Customer Ratings