Maths Songs Learning Pack: Times Tables, Addition & Subtraction
By Cambridge English Online Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Let’s memorise Maths through music!
Welcome to the most unique, rocking Maths app series ever! Each app’s 6 animated, sing-along song videos plus 6 against-the-clock song games offer a unique, fun way to you help learn, practise and master the Times Tables, Addition and Subtraction. Simply sing along and enjoy! You’ll start to learn and perfect your Maths just by listening and watching. That’s 24 cool songs and games in this great-value bundle!
*Fully updated for iOS8!
Each song video has two parts. The first part teaches you Times Tables, Addition or Subtraction; the second part helps practise counting up/on, or watching the animated sums. Songs are created in partnership with DreamEnglish.com (over 100 million YouTube song views and counting!). Even if you don’t like maths they’ll have you tapping your toes to the tunes.
Each song-game tests the player’s times tables, addition or subtraction they learned in the songs, but don’t worry each game comes with help too, so you can keep on playing even if you are stuck. Plus, the app’s supported by lots of useful teaching ideas and tips.
**(Looking for more Maths apps? Check out our Maths Martians, Math Strike, Mosquito Swat Maths, Times Tables Showdown, Math Showdown and Math Maze apps.)**
The apps help develop essential number knowledge and maths facts through catchy song videos, each in a different style. Combined with school or home-based maths learning this bundle can play an important, fun part in maths/numeracy development. Knowing maths facts can provide a solid foundation for maths success. These ‘big screen’ apps are designed to be used over time too; as your child starts to tackle new area of maths, these apps can support their development. Younger learners may want the 2, 5 and 10 times tables, +1 or +2, -1 or -2, while other more advanced learners may want the trickier ones.
‘The Maths Songs apps have been tested and reviewed by teaching professionals, parents and children and aims to support National Curriculum guidelines on teaching and learning numeracy/time tables/multiplication. Our own app user-testing & research showed increased retention and confidence in maths/numeracy. Plus lots of fun singing along too!
- 24 fun animated Maths song videos
- Each song video teaches a times tables/addition/subtraction plus has extra activities to consolidate what they’ve just learned
- 24 Maths Song Quizzes with timer plus Best Time function
- In-game Help pages for quick reference – support is only a tap away
- Great practise for learners of any age, young or old
- Bring teaching and learning maths to life
- Great for classroom teaching - ideal for making maths more active
- Great for self- study
- Boosts mental calculation skills
- Lots of helpful teaching tips
No Sound? Easy to fix!
Some iPad users occasionally have no sound on some apps. To fix it:
- Go to Settings > General > Use Side Switch to: > Set to ‘Mute’
- Slide the Side Switch button (the small plastic button next to volume control) so that a red dot does NOT show. Make sure the audio level is turned up using the volume control button. Mute has been toggled OFF.
Developed by online & mobile education specialists, Cambridge English Online Ltd, with 10 years’ experience creating fun online and mobile education resources.
Watch out for lots more fun apps coming soon. To keep up-to-date on our new app releases, and see our other apps, please visit: www.cambridgeenglishonline.com or visit your local App Store and search for ‘Cambridge English Online’
***Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments, questions or suggestions.