Hong Kong, despite being so small, has some of South China’s most striking and valuable natural landscapes. This unique system, with its countless routes, lies very close to the city: one is never far away from natural settings and beguiling trails. The Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department has launched its iPhone app to showcase various hiking trails in Hong Kong. You can select suitable route with reference to your interest, physical fitness and experience to enjoy hiking in the countryside of Hong Kong.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Good descriptions of trails. Please make an iPhone 5 compatible version!
What a brilliant App - and from a Govt Dept as well !! Covers most of the walks, good maps, route descriptions, how to get to start and finish on public transport and time/length details. What more could you want ?
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department
- 112.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.