By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
10 Ideas is a simple app for capturing ideas. Take a picture and make a note. When you see something in store, a magazine or anything you want to remember or show someone, use 10 Ideas.
• Displays ideas with photo and its detailed description.
• Email an idea. The content is editable prior to sending.
• Easy to manage: add, edit and delete ideas.
• Take a picture or use pictures from the Photo Library.
• Ideas are automatically sorted alphabetically.
• Ideas are timestamped when they are created.
• The 10 Ideas title shows the total number of ideas.
• The 10 Ideas icon on the Home screen shows the total number of ideas.
• Supports an unlimited number of ideas (limited by available memory).
• Use for shopping
• Use for organizing when traveling or moving
• Use for home inventory
• When you need to send a picture with a note
• When you need to send a note with a picture
• Add an idea: Tap +, type the idea name and details, tap the camera to take or choose a photo, tap Done.
• DIsplay an idea with more detail: Tap the idea. Tap the photo to enlarge.
• Edit an idea: Tap the idea, tap Edit, make changes, tap Done.
• Delete an idea: Swipe right or left over the idea, and tap Delete.
• Email an idea: Tap the idea, tap Action button, tap Email Idea.
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 11 March 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Leonard Wong
- © 2010 Leonard Wong
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.