100 Rogues is being featured by Apple as a "Great Role-Playing Game" and is first on the list of GamePro's "36 Best iPhone Games". Need we say more? Start playing today and battle over 60 villains!
... About 100 Rogues ...
100 Rogues is a dungeon crawling adventure for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
... Reviews ...
• "One of the most captivating, refined & rewarding games on the App Store" - Touch Arcade
• "100 Rogues blends arcade thrills with engrossing dungeon crawling. It's the very best of both worlds" - Mobot
• "100 Rogues will take its place as one of the best role-playing games" - Pocket Gamer
• "This might be the best RPG on the iPhone to date." - Final Level
• "In presentation, gameplay, & charm, 100 Rogues excels" - GameZebo
• "100 Rogues has taken me by the heartstrings and drives me by them as if they were reigns" - NoDPad
• "Those of you looking for strategic challenge with RPG elements now have the perfect game" - Appolicious Advisor
• "Dungeon crawling with a strategic twist" - TouchGen
• "Retro music & distinctive monster designs smother 100 Rogues with sweet, sweet eye & ear candy" - App Safari
... Features ...
• A mix of handcrafted and randomly generating maps.
• Three unique player classes - with completely different skill trees and abilities. Plus, a monster class of characters with wildly different abilities and strategy requirements.
• Discover swords, axes, daggers, throwing knives, rocks, food, potions, scrolls, armor and gold as well as many rare items.
• Over 60 fun, challenging monsters – including Skybabies, Robots, Ghosts, Candy Clowns and Gummy Rats, each with unique tactics and weaknesses.
• Original artwork & arcade-style music – An original score & vivid pixel art make 100 Rogues a visual and aural pleasure.
• More – Future additions of a fourth playable class, challenges, another environment, and more!
New maps! Gone forever are long hallways and aimless wandering. Enjoy more efficient exploration.
New maps prevent any instances of missing exits, dead-end hallways or other map problems seen previously
Fixes bug causing end boss health to be extremely low
Fixes bug causing Skill descriptions to be drawn offscreen on 4-inch devices
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, replay ability is fantastic.
I've had this game on my iPhone (3G now 4S) continuously (that's right it's never been deleted, even temporarily) for over 3 years now. It's that good.
Don't let the basic appearance if this game put you off. It is so very replayable, and that's just the basic game. Add a couple of the add-ons and you'll be playing it as long as I have.
Get it if you like roguelikes, you'll not regret it.
Still the best
I have been playing this game for over five years now, and it never gets old. As other reviewers have mentioned the replay ability is simply fantastic. In fact, I think it's a true underrated iOS classic.
It would be great to see a compatibility update or extra levels. Top marks.
This game is great, as it is a Rogue-like you will need to carefully plan your actions as randomness can get you killed, however you do not need to be experienced you can jump to this game if you are a pro or a noob. The only issue with the game is some glitches and in app purchases for the full roster of characters and game modes. 4 stars
- Fusion Reactions
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2010 - 2014 Fusion Reactions
- In-App Purchases
- Skellyman Scoundrel £0.99
- Necromeister £0.99
- Robot £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.