By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your camera to capture the people, places and things around you as amazingly realistic 3D experiences. Capture friends, sculptures, buildings or anything else you can photograph. Automatically transform them into interactive 3D models that can be shared with friends, family, and an ever growing community of 3D photographers.
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
• Works on your iPad/iPhone & iPod Touch.
Find out more at 123d.autodesk.com/catch.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Stability and performance improvements
• App startup times and transition times improved in general
• Fixed issues related to uploading captures over cellular data
• Improved feedback on the status of captures in the capture queue
• Improvements and bug fixes with comments and likes in the Catch gallery
• Performance improvement to the Queue and related database
• Status changes more consistent
• Bug fixes and improvements based on customer feedback
Bring Back Tilt Sensor Orientation
The first version of this app was a bit raw, but it was so good. It had a cool black backdrop. It did less remote access but it was more personal because you could custom pic the catches you liked and see them all in a grid of easily accessible thumbnails. And as you move the phone you could see around the model! Now it just show your most recent and if you like one you did ages ago you have to go through the web based version, wading through duplicates if you ever used the desktop program.
It's OK but...
This promises to be an excellent app and I've heard great things about previous versions. However, when this version isn't crashing it is incredibly slow or simply states that there is a server error. I did a catch on Monday, uploaded the photos and by today (a Thursday) it's still finalising! I wouldn't mind if there were a lot of images, but I took fewer than in previous occasions and they didn't take very long to finalise at all! Takes forever to do anything. If these glitches can be sorted it will be 5 stars from me.
Please fix this problem
Such a fantastic app! But, once I've got my pics and go to upload them. Keeps saying server error tap to re load. This didn't use to happen. Can you please fix the issue.
I have an iPhone 4s with the most up to date iOS. Thanks guys.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 January 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 123D Premium monthly membership£7.99
- 123D Premium 1-year membership£79.99