By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing 3D printable designs, right on your iPad!
With Autodesk 123D Design you can make your own products, parts, or creations. What you design is up to you.
Please note that in-app-purchases are not necessary any more.
How it works
* Get started by choosing one of the basic shapes and then edit it to be just what you want.
* Easily connect one shape to another to make more detailed creations. Objects snap naturally to the centers of faces.
* The included parts and example projects are a fun way to play around with design ideas or get acclimated to design concepts.
* Chose from one of the example kits and start building. Each part is editable so you can try out different ideas and make them your own.
* Save your creations to My Projects, where you can easily access them in the 123D Design web and desktop apps.
* Check out projects from other 123D Design users, right in the app. Get inspired by what others have done, or use their shared projects in your own design.
What's New in Version 1.7
1.In place object dimension editing
2.3D printing workflow through service bureaus
3.Saving STL to dropbox
4.New intuitive camera navigation feature
5.Improved transformation performance
7.Other bug fixes and minor features
It is glitchy laggy and just crap I am sorry but it is the truth it is soooooo hard to control and use it took me about 3 hours to make a little house design
This is a great fun app with a lot of potential for designers. Apparently it's really easy to 3D print from here on windows...
There are still a few bugs (Nov '15) hoping they be ironed out in next few updates..
Also wicked fun to try the catapults and engines from online builds yeahh :D
The app is laggy, glitchy and the amount of things you can design is limited cause half the parts come pre made.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 October 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 129 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.