By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most fun you can have sculpting without getting your hands dirty!
With Autodesk® 123D™ Sculpt you can sculpt and paint interesting and realistic 3D shapes.
It’s easy to get started. Choose a shape from the library of creatures, humans, vehicles, and more. Then push, pull and paint to make the sculpture your own. When you are done, take snapshots in the camera room or create animated QuickTime turntable movies to upload to YouTube or email to friends.
• Multi-Touch tools let you sculpt and experiment with the details of your creation, just like real clay
• Pull – add bumps and create raised areas to exaggerate details like noses, claws, and fins
• Smooth – soften out rough areas or blend details into one another
• Push – create grooves and valleys by pushing into the shape
• Pinch – create hard edges and ridges to add sharp details
• Grab – grab hold of the shape and stretch it out
• Flatten – make curvy or lumpy surfaces flat
• Bulge – create large or small bulging effects
• Personalize and detail your sculpture using built-in brushes and textures, or use your own images to create exactly the look you want
• Paint – use a bold color palette to add shades, tints, and hues
• Image rub – use your finger to rub areas of a photo directly onto your creation to add realistic details
• Import your own images from your Photo Library or take photos using your iPad 2 camera to use as custom textures
• Create and Share your creations as images or movies on Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox or YouTube
• Email your images directly from the app or save to your Photo Library
• Save transparent PNG images for incorporating into other digital art compositions, or for further processing in apps like SketchBook Pro
• Create 720p HD QuickTime turntables of your sculptures for sharing on YouTube or for import into iMovie projects.
• Use AirPrint to print out stunning images of your creation to show off to your friends
What's New in Version 1.05
Tons of people are saying I saw Pewdiepie play this so I tried to find it and now I have. I am different I searched up art and found this app went to look for reviews but just saw thanks Pewdiepie. Well this is a nice style of app and great Icon. Now there is a review sorry Pewdiepie.
This could be awesome, but...
You've been sculpting a while and...the app just closes. Yeah, just closes. Making what you spent twenty, thirty minutes working on a complete waste of time. Still, at least they didn't charge me for it.
Autodesk guys: check out Procreate in the App Store. When it crashes it does at least save your work right up to the crash point.
IT ISN'T DOWNLOADING!!!!
I'm currently sat in my living room and I've been downloading it for at least 30 minutes- 1 hour and it's still not downloaded😪if anyone has any suggestions to how I can download it faster It
will be much appreciated👍🏼
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 12 January 2015
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 159 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Creatures 2£0.79
- Creatures 4£0.79
- Creatures 3£0.79
- Human Heads 2£0.79
- Creatures 5£0.79
- Character Heads£0.79