By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most fun you can have sculpting without getting your hands dirty!
With Autodesk® 123D™ Sculpt you can sculpt and paint interesting and realistic 3D shapes.
It’s easy to get started. Choose a shape from the library of creatures, humans, vehicles, and more. Then push, pull and paint to make the sculpture your own. When you are done, take snapshots in the camera room or create animated QuickTime turntable movies to upload to YouTube or email to friends.
• Multi-Touch tools let you sculpt and experiment with the details of your creation, just like real clay
• Pull – add bumps and create raised areas to exaggerate details like noses, claws, and fins
• Smooth – soften out rough areas or blend details into one another
• Push – create grooves and valleys by pushing into the shape
• Pinch – create hard edges and ridges to add sharp details
• Grab – grab hold of the shape and stretch it out
• Flatten – make curvy or lumpy surfaces flat
• Bulge – create large or small bulging effects
• Personalize and detail your sculpture using built-in brushes and textures, or use your own images to create exactly the look you want
• Paint – use a bold color palette to add shades, tints, and hues
• Image rub – use your finger to rub areas of a photo directly onto your creation to add realistic details
• Import your own images from your Photo Library or take photos using your iPad 2 camera to use as custom textures
• Create and Share your creations as images or movies on Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox or YouTube
• Email your images directly from the app or save to your Photo Library
• Save transparent PNG images for incorporating into other digital art compositions, or for further processing in apps like SketchBook Pro
• Create 720p HD QuickTime turntables of your sculptures for sharing on YouTube or for import into iMovie projects.
• Use AirPrint to print out stunning images of your creation to show off to your friends
What's New in Version 1.04
- iOS7 Compatibility
- Bug fixes based on user feedback
This game is so much fun. Sure you can draw a penis on the persons head but you can also make different types of faces and not just a face, animals and shapes as well. This game is very professional and in a few updates this game could be a bit more easy with more combinations. Deserves 4 star but with updates can be 5.
Looks great but bug
I have downloaded this app but it won't appear on my iPad I have searchers on my iPad to find it and on the settings it is not there I tried to redownload it but it says I can't it's a shame I really won't to play it
This app is pretty cool... You can create some pretty unique 3d models with this app... I have just started 3D modelling as I'm doing a gaming course .. This is very good 3D application for beginners however I could not give5 star due to the lack of description and no tutorials on how to model .. 4 stars
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 18 September 2013
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 159 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Character Heads£0.69
- Creatures 2£0.69
- Creatures 3£0.69
- Creatures 4£0.69
- Human Heads 1£0.69
- Creatures 6£0.69