By Benjamin Ma
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From two dudes who've worked on some of your favorite games (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Might & Magic, Knights of the Old Republic),
Get the highly acclaimed "180" that's been featured as "WHAT'S HOT" and "NEW & NOTEWORTHY" in over 55 countries.
180 is a brand new match-3 arcade puzzle game with a flipping twist! Launch coins to match and clear three-in-a-rows on the board. Play alternate colors by flipping coins 180 degrees. Create incredible chains, massive combos and be rewarded with a top score!
"It's the only iPhone game that I've played till my battery died... multiple times!" a fan
"[The] controls are both well-balanced and extremely slick." thenakedgamers.com
"This is a very addictive drop block game that will provide hours of gaming goodness. Not to be missed!" the b-team podcast
• Three game modes for endless replayability!
• Two difficulty levels for casual and expert gamers!
• Online leaderboards to compete for the best!
• Unlock over 20 achievements in OpenFeint!
A game by Ben Ma and Ron Alpert using Cocos2d.
Thank you for your support!
Follow us now on Twitter @HeadcaseGames
What's New in Version 1.1
* Retina icon and overall graphics polish.
* New global leaderboards for Endless, Score Attack, and Drop Attack.
* Option to disable hints and "How To Play" intro.
* Removed playfield peeking while paused.
* FIX: Openfeint login field for iPhone 4.
* FIX: Reset starting colors for Easy difficulty.
The kind of simple idea that makes you wonder why noones thought of it before. My only problem with it is the learning curve is too steep as it gets too hard too quickly so games tend to be on the short side and aren't very relaxing. Others may disagree
Interesting puzzler, good fun
Like the twist of being able to flip coins, adds a level of complexity that keeps you coming back for more. Recommended!
Really enjoyed the game. It's a neat puzzle game that's very much like the classic Tetris Attack.
Recommended to anyone who likes an easy to play, addictive puzzle game that has that priceless one more go factor.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 November 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Benjamin Ma
- © 2010 Headcase Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.