Inspired by Gabriele Cirulli game available on the web: http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
Join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile!
Swipe to move all tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
Get to the 2048 tile, and reach a high score!
◉ Play the Challenges mode, you have a limited number of moves to collect specific tiles. Try it now! Go to MENU > CHALLENGES.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but a couple of pointers
I’ve always liked paying this game. It’s very good to pass the time on bus journeys/breaks etc. Certainly the concept of the game, now including the challenges is very good.
Two ‘issues’ I have:
1. As other people have said, the delayed ad pop-up is really annoying; I totally get the need to advertise in-game (even if it would be far better without) but the way it pops up leads you to accidentally clicking on it, making me more annoyed and not downloading any of the advertised apps on principle (again like someone else here said).
2. Hopefully this isn’t just a bug on my phone, but whenever I exit the app, in the middle of a challenge, it effectively restarts the game upon my re-entry to the app, meaning I’ve lost all progress I’ve made on that particular challenge.
If these two things could be sorted, it would make the experience a lot better and certainly qualify it for 5-star status
Thanks for the quick fix.
A great version of the game once you pay to get rid of the ads. Don’t play as much as I used to, but always find myself going back when at a loss for something to kill time.
Top tip - Play it like Tetris. Always go down and right jt when possible. Work your big number to bottom right corner. Never go up if you can help it and try and avoid right unless you have four tiles at the bottom and it won’t leave a gap...
Ads and lack of undo spoil it
The delayed pop up ad at the beginning of the game is so annoying that I refuse to download any other games from this developer on principle.
Also there is no undo feature which would be really useful for that one mistake. I'm sure the game had it on previous versions though.
Overall I do enjoy playing it and it's a good mental exercise without being too stimulating so great to play for a few minutes in the evening. Much better than threes which I hated playing.
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Ketchapp
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.