220 Triathlon Magazine
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
220 Triathlon Magazine is your indispensible triathlon training partner. Each month we feature technique and session advice from the world’s best coaches; test the latest gear to hit the shops; profile the greatest athletes; and hear from our exclusive columnist, Chrissie Wellington. Whether you are a beginner or Ironman, you will race better with 220 Triathlon.
Inside every issue:
• Essential advice from our experts to improve your multisport performance
• We test the latest swim, bike and run equipment
• Tri Talk – stay up to date with all the latest triathlon news
• Exclusive interviews with world-class triathletes
• Training advice – providing you with all the information you need to maximise your potential
•Race round-ups –reports and results from UK and abroad
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly and annual terms and your subscription will provide instant access to the latest issue. Each subscription option comes with the first issue FREE.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £28.99 - €38.99 - $38.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help.
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Those readers updating to Version 2.1.8 need to restore previous purchases upon update. To do this, simply tap Support in the top right hand corner of the screen then Restore Purchases. Your previously purchased issues will then be available on the Issues tab.
What's New in Version 3.3.47
Doesn't work reliably
Recent changes to this app prevent viewing of magazines that I have purchased, therefore I have cancelled my subscription.
Regularly (in excess of 50% of the time) selecting a magazine that has been download on the iPad shows a screen with 0% and hangs.
Closing the app and rebooting the iPad makes no difference therefore I have paid for a magazine I cannot read!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 16 September 2015
- Version: 3.3.47
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 220 Triathlon magazine£2.99
- 220 Triathlon magazine£28.99
- August 2015£3.99
- 220 Triathlon magazine£17.99
- January 2015£3.99
- December 2013£3.99
- May 2015£3.99
- January 2014£3.99
- 220 Triathlon Beginner's Guide£4.99