By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiast, 2Do supports built-in Inbox support
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks. • Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
APPLE WATCH APP
• Get to your tasks directly from your wrist
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
What's New in Version 3.6
This version brings you so many improvements, that instead of a novel you'll probably be better off with some highlights:
What's new in v3.6:
* Push sync between devices. Tired of waiting for your iPad to pick up changes you made on your iPhone some time ago? Or vice versa? Background fetch seems to be irregular at best? Push sync brings you transparent, reliable, faster sync between all your devices (iOS for now, Mac to be supported in an upcoming update). As soon as changes are observed on one device, all your other devices will immediately sync. There are no forms to fill, no logins to create and no buttons to tap. It just works, and you don't even need to know how.
* Improved background fetch where Push is either not available or you don't use multiple devices.
* Tired of reaching all the way to the top just to add a new task? A new + button that's 'close at hand'!
* A new way to sort your tags: alphabetically! Toggle the new sort button below the Tags panel to sort all your tags alphabetically. This change is applied to all the screens where tags are displayed.
* Tons of visual tweaks and updates to make your experience with 2Do even better. The iPhone app has had a facelift and now resembles the iPad app in look and feel.
* Tons of subtle improvements in almost every feature there is, including dozens of nasty bugs squashed.
* Tons of performance tweaks to make certain use cases more efficient.
We hope you enjoy this update and would greatly appreciate if you could spare a minute of your day to leave a review. Thank you!
Excellent app - incredibly easy to use with a deep feature set.
Excellent app - incredibly easy to use with a deep feature set.
The only areas for development relate to its calendar implementation - hopefully they will fix this for iOS 9...
- Tasks don't show up as event in the calendar, as with Gneo (another very good task management app), rather you have to create separate, non-task events through 2Do's own calendar interface (i.e. a task cannot be both a task and an apple calendar event at the same time, something that Gneo manages). On their website the logic put forward is that events and tasks shouldn't mix as they they are very distinct. I don't buy that. If I have a task that needs to be completed for a specific day (a deadline task, so to speak) then I would have a task that is also an event - and I want to be able to see it in my apple calendar with my other events. It would be better if 2Do gave us a toggle option of being able to mark tasks as events as well.
- The integrated 2do in-app calendar could perhaps highlight to show which dates I have scheduled tasks for...the little dot isn't very easy to see.
If they solve this then they have pretty much the perfect 2Do app. Although an Eisenhower matrix would be nice, as would Trello style shared projects. Fix the calendar first please!
Just keeps getting better!
I've had this app for some time now as it was originally the best one I could find but it just keeps getting better and better.
It's easy to use and customise to my own needs and keeps all of my notes in one place where they are easy to find.
The developers are continually improving the app and are able to recognise areas which haven't worked and review and improve them. Good work!
Top notch update
This latest update is one of the most solid I've seen made to an app ever pretty much, the faster sync just works and the other small improvements are so helpful. Everything an update should be but so often isn't with other developers! Hats off to them. This is one of my favourite task managers still after months of use. My system can't get by without it anymore!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 25 August 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2015 Beehive Innovations Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.