By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** SALE - 50% OFF - Limited time offer **
** App of the Year 2015 ** - Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
** NEW **
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
iOS 9 Ready:
• Multi-tasking support for iPads
• Spotlight Search
• 3D Touch home screen shortcuts and task previews
• iPad Pro ready
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks. • Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Keyboard shortcuts
APPLE WATCH APP
• Get to your tasks directly from your wrist
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.8
This update brings tons of improvements, fixes, new features and tweaks that will make you smile:
* FEATURE: Brand new add-on: Email to 2Do. This is a one time only in-app purchase that will allow you to automatically capture and import emails and turn them into tasks. The add-on allows you to add multiple email accounts. Emails can be captured automatically based on a certain set of filters you specify. This opens doors to integration with IFTTT, Siri and other automation services. For those unconvinced, we’re so sure you’ll love it that it’ll come with a free trial period of 14 days.
* FEATURE: Tags can now be paused and resumed! Pausing a tag results in hiding all related tasks. This way, you can pause a ‘someday’ tag and effectively hide all tasks that have been tagged as ‘someday’. Pausing / resuming a tag is simple, simply swipe on a tag in the Tags panel to pause / resume. Read more about this on our blog: www.2doapp.com/blog/
* NEW: A new search preset that allows you to filter on paused tags: “type: paused” and similarly “type: !paused”. You can of course use this in any combo you like.
* NEW: There is a new button / indicator displayed on the right corner of the sort bar when hidden Paused tasks are available in the selected list. Tap to toggle their display. This way you don’t have to individually resume paused tags just to see those tasks - perfect for weekly reviews.
* NEW: Due time screen now allows users the ability to switch between the standard tumbler picker and a clock
* NEW: In the Due Time screen the bottom shortcut buttons turn into the four shortcuts you’ve set under Settings > Advanced > Default Due Time
* NEW: Various new keyboard shortcut for both iPad and iPhones. On the iPad tap and hold CMD to discover them. Checkout our online Knowledge Base for more information.
* NEW: Share sheet now supports setting a start date in addition to a due date
* NEW: A new search preset to filter on captured emails: “type: capturedmail”
* NEW: Two new search presets to filter on ‘Empty Projects’ and ‘Empty Checklists’ (i.e. projects and checklists without any sub-tasks): “type: emptyproj” and “type: emptychck”
* NEW: Task titles can now be modified to be less bold (Settings > Appearance > Font Size)
* IMPROVEMENT: CSV Export now uses the built-in Share sheet, thus allowing users to be able to share view other means (such as Airdrop, iMessage etc)
* IMPROVEMENT: Backups can now be shared using the built-in share sheet, and not just via email
* CHANGE: For consistency, List Group searching now does not include lists that are hidden.
* CHANGE: For consistency, App Badge for 'Today' now displays the count as displayed for the ‘Today’ list. This will include Starred / Overdue tasks if the Today list is set to include those too.
Many bug fixes and other improvements.
Best app I've found to help me get things done!
I never really write reviews but felt I really had to with this great little app! I've been on the hunt for months for an app that would keep me organised with my business and other daily tasks and this is just fantastic! Ive never been so productive and actually look forward to creating lists and ticking off the things I've done as the user interface is so simple to use! I've also been searching for an app that would capture my incoming emails and turn them into to dos especially for all my invoices and bills I need to print off, it saves me hours of trawling through my inbox to find the ones I need to print off! I can just set a reminder for later in the week to print it off when i have some free time! It's £2.99 for the email capture add on but I think it's totally worth it for the time it saves me! Absolutely fantastic! Thank you for helping me in getting my life back in order! 👍🏼🙌🏼👏🏼
Worth the money.
Since the major update that was released recently this app has again become my favourite to-do list app (I had switched to Wunderlist). Very powerful. Loads of features.
The new email-grabber is one such great feature. I was looking for an app that could quickly help me turn an email in my inbox into a 'to-do' list item. The only other app I had found previously was Handle which, although go has the right idea, suffers from consistently poor execution and app design despite multiple updates. This apps email grabber however just does what I want: flag an email in my inbox and then it will turn up in 2do as a task for me to do with all the info already there. Simple. Helps me keep track of all I have to do. Although mind you this is an extra in-app purchase...shame but if you use it like me, it's worth it.
The best task manager on the market by a very long way. Beautifully thought out, and as complex and integrated as you want it to be. It literally keeps me on-track with every project in my life, and bugs me when I haven't done things... Especially on my watch!
So simple to add things in, stuff your brain-dump into the inbox in quick mode, then sort and prioritise them into projects or lists later. Easy to filter things around tags (such as Christmas, or Bob), add notes to detail the action, schedule stuff, link it to things... The list is endless. Very intuitive interface too... Wish it had such a good interface for the PC and then I'd give it six stars!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 January 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2016 Beehive Innovations Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do£2.99
- Email to 2Do Plus£1.49