By Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** APP OF THE WEEK - 55% OFF for a LIMITED time - Original Price $14.99 **
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
READY FOR iOS 8 AND APPLE WATCH
• Get your things done directly from the Apple Watch
• Widget for Notification Center
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Interactive notifications to mark your tasks done or snooze alerts right from the lock screen.
• Touch ID to unlock 2Do
• Share Extension for 3rd party apps
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud, SabreDAV or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiast, 2Do supports built-in Inbox support
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
What's New in Version 3.5
What's new in v3.5:
* NEW: Apple Watch Extension. Get to your tasks straight from the wrist using a paired Apple Watch! We are excited to be one of the few apps that will support the Apple Watch on launch day!
* NEW: Handoff support. Use with 2Do on iPad or 2Do for Mac v2.0.
* NEW: When adding or editing a location, you can now search for nearby addresses and businesses
* NEW: Due Times that you set in 2Do now sync across iCloud / Reminders / CalDAV. 2Do is now the only app in the App Store that does this (in addition to letting you actually use due times within the app!)
* NEW: Updated Icon
* Today Widget now honors 'Show / Hide Scheduled' setting in main app and dynamically updates task list even if main app isn't running.
* Several improvements to the CalDAV sync engine, including better error reporting in rare cicumstances
* When sorting by priority, tasks are now grouped by their containing lists and their respective order
* Increases compatibility between the newly updated version of 2Do on the Mac.
* Several performance and stability improvements
NEWS: 2Do now also has its own YouTube channel! Access tutorial videos that walk you through the many features in 2Do from Settings > Video Tutorials. If if you think you're a veteran 2Do user, there is still a lot to discover!
I love it!!
I only just downloaded this app yesterday but I love it already. I have tried dozens of productivity apps and found many of them either overkill or lacking in features or too inflexible or just ugly! This app has a clean interface, with features that allow you to dig deeper when you want to. You can create projects within projects and checklists with many micro tasks below the main task. Love being able to assign my own colour choices to projects - important for a visual person like me. I also love the action button which is fab - being able to assign more than one action to the same task would be even better. Having a task timer and connection to Onenote/Evernote are on my wish list. This is the best app I've found so far - it's a pleasure to use. Thank you for making such a useful and well thought out app!
I really like this app but..
It doesn't have much subtasking, tasks within tasks or projects within projects, I read on the website that the reason for this was difficulty syncing with other apps.. It seems silly really firstly I bought this as a goto app, there's no real need to be using other apps when you can have this on the iPhone iPad and Mac. And also there must be some kind of work around to implement this feature for those that want it, and just have a disclaimer for those that want to sync between other apps, it's just a bit annoying, gtasks does it with ease, and omnifocus does too (not as easy).. But I'd really like this app to be able to do it, it's a powerful app and looks gorgeous.
Edit.. The Ui is too small on iPad mini, especially buttons like '...' they're too hard to select
Pretty much perfection
Took advantage of the app of the week, to my surprise this appeared. I've heard of it but wasn't sure it justified the £10 however I can it is worth the price.
I've been a user of things which to its credit did a good job but this far surpasses that with so by features! Two comments of a slightly negative nature. Email reminder didn't seem to work in my two tests. Perhaps I've not configured it correctly but will look into it. Second is the fact that you can change the notification of the reminder but you don't get a preview sound.. You only find out what it is when it goes off!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 April 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
- © 2009 - 2015 Beehive Innovations Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.