2Screens - Presentation Expert is a feature rich document manager and viewer, complete with integrated web browser and whiteboard. It works seamlessly with TV-out, AirPlay, cloud storage, whiteboard and far more.
The app has been designed specifically for people like you, professionals who care about the image they portray to their audiences. Lecturers, pastors, sales professionals, seminar leaders and others will find 2Screens to be the very best iPad presentation tool on the market.
This app makes it easy to manage and view your documents. Use the built-in web browser to load web contents and download files, make notes on the whiteboard or presentation slides, stream your screen display to AirPlay, preview your work, access cloud storage, or work with the 2Screens’ fast PDF engine. It’s all seamlessly integrated, making your presentations smooth and professional looking.
Show presentation materials stored in local folders on your iPad or on websites, switch screens, display PDFs, images, Keynote/PowerPoint slides, spreadsheets, whatever you want, quickly and easily.
Addressing a crowd? Go ahead and use the TV-out to projector/HDTV feature so your audience don’t miss a thing. If you have an iPhone/iPod Touch with our 2Screens Remote app (sold separately), you can switch slides or move the laser pointer by remote control over Bluetooth, without ever having to glance backwards at the screen. You can walk around the room and still keep pace with the slide action at the front of the room.
Need a wireless whiteboard? Just add the 'AirShow' function through in-app purchase. You may then stream iPad display to a web browser on your laptop which is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Plug the laptop to a projector and your iPad becomes a wireless whiteboard!
Look at some of its features:
* Attractive, easy to use interface with full screen display
* Document manager, file viewer, web browser, audio/video player
* Integrated whiteboard for drawing on blank screen or annotating on current slide
* Super fast PDF engine capable to follow links, show table of contents and play embedded video/audio clips
* Page magnification up to 3X for PDF slides
* Multi-tab for fast switching of files and web pages
* TV-out to projector/HDTV through Apple VGA or Digital AV adapters , supports 4:3 and wide screen display
* AirPlay support - stream slides and videos to Apple TV2
* "Laser pointer" of different styles
* Slide Navigator for easy preview of slides
* Web browser to load web contents and download files
* iTunes USB and WiFi file sharing
* Access to cloud storage including Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync and Box
* File sharing with other app through ‘Open In’ menu
* Meeting notes function for taking/viewing notes during presentation
* Show presenter notes in PDF/PPTX/Keynote, as well as PDFs exported through the Mac Keynote app
* Play embedded videos in PDF/PPTX/Keynote
* Act as an overhead projector (capture live video through iPad2/3 camera)
* Presentation timer
* Support conversion of PPT/Keynote/PDF to images, as well as merging image files to PDF
* Support 'Kiosk mode'
* Support to use "2Screens Remote" app as a Bluetooth remote control
* Replicate iPad screen to multiple audience browsers through "AirShow" in-app purchase
* Phenomenal customer support and continuous upgrades!
See it in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0emO1IClsRw , or visit our web site for detailed function list and FAQ.
NOTE: Animation and transition effects in Keynote/PowerPoint are NOT supported.
PS: iPad doesn't come with all the fonts on your PC/Mac. To ensure proper formatting, it is advised to export your Keynote/PowerPoint to PDF or images before transferring to iPad for presentation.
Fixed the crash issues which occur when using whiteboard with external screen on iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Was always a bit 'buggy', but now it crashes immediately after load. This has been the case for some time and no update seems forthcoming.
Really Apple should be giving refunds.
I have never before written a review of an app but this one is so good, I feel bound to do so. I often give wine talks and show projected maps and photos of Saint Emilion. This app makes it so easy to delineate particular areas on a projected map or to zoom to details of a map or photo. It gives excellent control and the ability to have detailed notes on the screen at the same time is very useful as well. I would happily have paid several times the very reasonable price of this app for the facilities it offers.
Good little presentation app. Works well but there are a few limitations on PowerPoint files which is down to IOS and not the app. But all in all a very worthy and feature rich app which is a viable alternative to carrying a laptop around.
If you need help on anything with the app, the support is great and they answer you very very quickly. ( it does help that the developer picks up his emails on his iPhone ;) )
- Edwin Lam
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © ELP Studio 2010-2017
- In-App Purchases
- AirShow Add-on £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.