By Binary Hammer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
iOS 7 and Stability update:
- Added iOS 7 support.
- New app icon.
- ** The timer ending too soon in some cases has been fixed. **
- Launching is now much quicker.
- Crash issues have been resolved.
- Smarter use of the Stay On (brightness) setting to prolong battery life.
- The app uses much less memory.
- Lots of internal bug fixes.
- Many cosmetic fixes.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The next BIG update (2.2) will be iOS7 and newer only. ***
This app is my life saver! It helps me to manage my time between a social life and revision. This app is really good because you can set different times for each task so you know how long you've got to complete it. You can also add minutes or take away minutes and the you don't even need to be on the app for it to keep going! Brilliant app for high school+ students would defiantly recommend!
Great app, but!
Could you make it a bit friendlier for students? For example my revision times are hours long, and adding an option for breaks similar to pomodoro technic would be useful so I don't either beast it unhealthily for hours or abuse the breaks. 5 minutes every 25 of task done would help. Also more icons for student stuff would be nice.
Very useful for keeping focused
I was really struggling to keep motivated with a busy lesson planning schedule I made myself. This simple app has really helped me stay on track with my tasks and even fit in time for well deserved breaks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 February 2014
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Binary Hammer
- © 2012 Binary Hammer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All 6 Icon Packs£2.99
- Productivity Icon Pack£0.79
- At Work & Home Icon Pack£0.79
- Triple Icon Pack£1.49
- Boatload of Thanks£2.29
- Bundle of Thanks£0.79
- In Town/At Home Icon Pack£0.79
- Leisure Icon Pack£0.79
- Children & Activities Icon Pack£0.79
- Heap of Thanks£1.49