By Binary Hammer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Named "one of the Best ADHD Apps of 2015" by Healthline, Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
iOS 7 and Stability update:
- Added iOS 7 support.
- New app icon.
- ** The timer ending too soon in some cases has been fixed. **
- Launching is now much quicker.
- Crash issues have been resolved.
- Smarter use of the Stay On (brightness) setting to prolong battery life.
- The app uses much less memory.
- Lots of internal bug fixes.
- Many cosmetic fixes.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The next BIG update (2.2) will be iOS7 and newer only. ***
Does everything you want it to do. Has a brilliant user interface which is easy to navigate. Really helps me to visualise how long it'll take me to do things. I often make lists of things to do just so I can see how long it'd all take me in total. It's a great motivator and really makes a long list of tasks seem more do-able. I have very poor concentration and organisational skills and this app is a great help, so I recommend it to anyone who has the same issues or just loves making lists :)
This app is my life saver! It helps me to manage my time between a social life and revision. This app is really good because you can set different times for each task so you know how long you've got to complete it. You can also add minutes or take away minutes and the you don't even need to be on the app for it to keep going! Brilliant app for high school+ students would defiantly recommend!
Mostly used as a timer-invaluable
Aesthetically superb, fun and easy to use.
Mostly used as a timer and ,with some effort, helped me focus and adhere to a revision plan when studying. Might not be the destination therapy for ADHD but helps a lot to focus.
In my opinion, it is unrealistic, stressful and counter productive to aim to pre-plan all aspects of life. Planing some of them is more than enough and this little cute app is very helpful
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 February 2014
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Binary Hammer
- © 2012 Binary Hammer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All 6 Icon Packs£2.99
- Productivity Icon Pack£0.79
- At Work & Home Icon Pack£0.79
- Triple Icon Pack£1.49
- Boatload of Thanks£2.29
- In Town/At Home Icon Pack£0.79
- Leisure Icon Pack£0.79
- Bundle of Thanks£0.79
- Children & Activities Icon Pack£0.79
- Finance & Games Icon Pack£0.79