A true and totally 3D free app for studying human anatomy, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface. It is completely free (NO in-app purchase)!
***From the creator of Visual Anatomy app.
- You can rotate models to any angle and zoom in and out
- Easy to navigate and explore human body
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Load and Save Views ( bookmaker function )
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Audio pronunciation for all bone names
- 3D Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- 3D Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
- 3D Muscles
- 3D Respiratory system
- Circulation (heart)
- Nervous System (brain)
- 3D Reproductive system (male and Female)
- 3D Urinary system
- 3D ear
Major update. (1) Add lower limb muscles. (2) Improve quality of 3D models. (3) Enhance the search function.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely great app for anatomy students!
Smooth and simple graphics for drawing on paper, information helps a lot on how organs work, where they are, and which system you want to learn about! I am an history and anatomy student, I love this! Rated 5 star! Keep it up!
I am a Sport Therapist and when I work with clients I am able to quickly show them points of injury and muscles. So easy and detailed. I highly recommend 👍
It's a great app I'm a sports therapist and it's great to refresh my anatomy and physiology. Simple to use and il highly recommend it to other therapists out there. Best thing is it's free
- YingLiang Ma
- 126.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Education Mobile 2012-2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.