3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy)
By Education Mobile
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A true and totally 3D free app for studying human anatomy, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface. It is completely free (NO in-app purchase)!
***From the creator of Visual Anatomy app.
***Works on iPad2 or higher.
iPhone 4 or higher.
- You can rotate models to any angle and zoom in and out
- Easy to navigate and explore human body
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Load and Save Views ( bookmaker function )
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Audio pronunciation for all bone names
- 3D Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- 3D Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
- 3D Muscles (Upper body muscles)
- 3D Respiratory system
- Circulation (heart)
- Nervous System (brain)
- 3D Reproductive system (male and Female)
- 3D Urinary system
- 3D ear
What's New in Version 3.0
V3.0 Major update. 1. Improve UI and add a few region and organ shortcut. 2. Add audio pronunciation for bone names (English Only). 3. Add 3D ear model. 4. Add Spleen model.
I am a Sport Therapist and when I work with clients I am able to quickly show them points of injury and muscles. So easy and detailed. I highly recommend 👍
Using for almost a year
For a free app this is invaluable for learning muscles. Lifesaver for my upcoming anatomy exam. Getting a 3D visualisation is incredibly helpful.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 14 July 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 82.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: YingLiang Ma
- © Education Mobile 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.