By Education Mobile
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** On SALE for limited time only ***
A true and totally 3D app for learning human anatomy with 3D position quiz and audio pronunciation, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface.
***Works on iPad2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad Mini and any future generations, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone6 (Plus) and iPod touch (5th generation).
***Want to try the app for free? Click on related apps and download the free version.
- You can rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- Muscle descriptions: Origin, Insertion, Nerve, Action
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
- Search the name of anatomical structure and reveal the 3D location
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Load and Save Views (bookmaker function)
- Information from Wikipedia and Gray's anatomy textbook
- Great for learning anatomy and physiology
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
- Muscles (145 muscles, highly detailed muscle models)
- Circulation (arteries, vein and heart)
- Nervous system
- Respiratory system
- Reproductive system ( both male and female )
- Urinary system
- 3D Ear
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
What's New in Version 3.0
v3.0 Major update. Add audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms. Improve UI and add a few shortcuts for region anatomy and organs. Add 3D ear model.
Can take a few minutes to get to know just how clever this app is but once you've mastered the layering functions it great. A tutorial function would make this 11/10!!
Amazing for the price. Brilliant for school and general interest level and easily good enough for early stage medical students.
Must have for anatomy Students!
Absolutely Love this App. I use this App Daily to show my client exactly where I am talking about in regard to their muscular treatment.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 July 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 84.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: YingLiang Ma
- © Education Mobile 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.