By Channel 4
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch your favourite Channel 4, E4, and More4 shows live or on demand, including 100s of free box sets and a whole bunch of original online shows.
For any feedback, or if you need help, visit: All4.com/contact
Channel 4 is a not-for-profit organisation – our All 4 service is funded with money made from advertising
- Latest catch up, recent hits and free box sets
- Live streaming of our TV channels
- Completely original online shows
- Download shows to watch whenever and wherever, even abroad
- My4 Watching - resume unfinished shows and save programmes to watch later
- Watch most recent and most popular shows with subtitles
- Stream over WiFi and mobile data
- Watch All 4 on your TV via HDMI, AirPlay and Google Cast
- Navigate the All 4 app using VoiceOver
Message from Channel 4:
What's New in Version 6.3.1
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Great, except for connectivity error.
As @ 2017-Jan-25th>>>
The ads are short. The choice of viewing is excellent. The menu is easy. Picture quality is very good.
Had no problems until recently, then kept getting "connectivity error". This made viewing like rolling s dice; will it or won't it work.
I have found that doing the three following...
• switching the iPhone settings cellular-data off/on.
• the All4 app mobile-data off/on.
• iPhone network reset
This has got the app working again. It may be a fluke, only time will tell.
I will update this review if there's anything worth saying.
Good luck! :-)
As @ 2017-Jan-31st>>>
• getting the "connectivity" error, go to iPhone SETTINGS/AIRPLANE MODE & switch it on then off.
Go to app. It will say "No Connection", then it will connect as the network is found again.
Connectivity then works. :-)
Good luck! :-)
Too many adverts
Channel 4, read the reviews.
Before you start watching a programme there is adverts which means you can't determine if you've seen it before unless you watch some adverts. This is really frustrating.
When you are watching a programme you are just starting to get used into it and between 4-5 mins of adverts come in per 10-15 minutes. It's just too much.
I think the key problem is that when watching on the tv in a group of people you can talk whilst the adverts are on so it's fine. When watching on the tv on my own I play around on my phone whilst the adverts are on or pause/record the programme and skip the adverts (sorry advertisers). If I watch on the app with my phone I find there's nothing I can do but watch my time get wasted.
Solution, watch on an iPad and play with my phone whilst the adverts are on. This is the only way I can watch otherwise I get frustrated and turn it off. I need more programme before adverts I feel.
It's free but it's Rubbish
Sometimes downloads to my iPhone take a minute or so then sometimes 45 mins to an hour and they often fail in that time this is frustrating as I often download a few episodes before leaving home to watch at work but unfortunately when played from I phone memory the downloads never get past the first ad they just freeze up after a few seconds I can get past this by turning data on to skip the advert but this is annoying and uses my data up quickly
Sort it out 4! I contacted the support for all 4 but they never bothered to reply
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 December 2016
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 69.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Channel 4
- © Channel 4 Television Corporation 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.