Couch to 5K Runner, 0-5K run training: get running
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 7.3
- iOS 10 Adaptations
Loving the improvements!
Not quite there yet but considering I never thought I could manage this it just shows that anyone can do it if they start off slowly and improve on their last performance each time! This is my third time of starting the app after falling pregnant half way through the first time, then injuring my knee half way through the second time! This time I mean business! I've entered a real live 5k next month at The Helix, Falkirk! Would never have managed (I should maybe say that after I've done the run!) without this app! The improvements are good since I first downloaded! Encouraging words during the run etc! Loving this app and looking forward to feeling that amazing feeling once I've conquered the 5k! Breathing training advice from joining the running community has also made a big difference to my speed and pace! I'll soon be back on the 5k Pacer App which is also great! Just a few more runs & I'll be there! Love it! Thanks guys for the hard work putting the app together!!
Good stuff, few improvements would be nice
I was diagnosed with fibro in '14, started to exercise last year and used this to start running in January. Now half way through week six! Improvements would include being able to log yourself as injured, so you don't get the 'reminders' to go running again. The badges are good, but when you share them on social media, all you get is a link to the site or App Store, not the badge. I would rather share the badge, feels like a bit of a scam otherwise? Otherwise, nothing to complain of. The voice cues integrate well with your music, the program is good but beware, it ramps up in weeks five and six! In my next session I will have to go from a ten minute to a fifteen minute run, which is too much of an increase in one session, I think. But you can practice in between logged sessions. Still gets four stars from me as it has kept me accountable and mobile!
Great App but week 5 is killing me
This is my third go at running using this app. First time I injured my calf, second time I injured my Achilles. You have thought I'd have got the message by now lol but I don't like to be beaten haha. I actually did get to 5K the first time and injured myself on the last run. I must admit I'm finding week five hard this time. There does seem to be a steady build up and then it increases quite a lot from week four onwards. But, I'm guessing these people know what they're doing and I've done it before and will hopefully do it again. Great App in general but I agree with the comments made by someone else about the badge situation when you load up onto Facebook. It should show the badge and not link to the app which is a bit cheeky. I also think you should be able to do the same with the maps and load up your map and not the link to the App Store.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 October 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.