5K Runner: 0 to 5K run training, Couch to 5K running, Pro
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: email@example.com
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 5.5
Dear Customers, we love you. This version includes the following:
Certificate for when you finish the program
Coach motivational lines during workout
Blurred background during workout for clearer view details
Larger fonts in workout screen
Updated & better looking music player
Next activity & its duration now also appear on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Progress bar also appears on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Updated prev/next/pause bar
Progress button in bottom left of screen
Updated setting screen
Opening animation plays only once
I have just finished day 1 of week 4 and things are going well so far. I have a very sedentary job and thought it was about time I got off my backside and did something rather than just look at a laptop screen and walk the dog. I have been very surprised at how effective this app is. I HATED running previously mainly because I did not think I could actually run. I now know that I can (so far). Week 1 started to sort out my breathing naturally. It was appalling at the start and I was gasping. Subsequent weeks have given me the belief that I can keep going even if I have to slow my run / jog right down to a very slow jog. Increases are gentle each time. Not looking forward to what week 6 and later has in store for me but I am actually enjoying this. Bizarre I was convinced I would hate it. If you do not believe you can run more than 20 metres give this a go. You will love it! Start with the free version and I think you will buy the low cost full version after the first few runs. Just remember to keep your speed way down low! 😃
I don't often review things and have never reviewed an app. But I just wanted to review this one for those of you who think you can't run.
I am in my thirties and I managed to go through my whole school years never having to do cross country running, and have never had an interest in it either, so have never bothered with it. I used to do a lot of cycling but now cannot and running was suggested to me.....this was one of the only options I had as I'm too uncoordinated to do fitness classes.
I decided to do my running on a treadmill being flat and also if it is raining I have no excuse not to do it! This has been great for me. Starts slowly and gradually increases to a half hour run. Never thought I'd do it but I have and I'm very proud of myself. There were weeks when I had to repeat as I didn't feel ready to progress but that's the great thing about this is you go at your pace. Please give it a go, you won't regret it and never did I think I would get a buzz out of running!
I can run 5k without stopping!!!
I thought I'd never see the day!
I haven't run since I left school 17 years ago and 8 weeks ago I decided to give it another go with the help of this app, in all honesty I had low expectations and didn't think it'd help me. Well I followed the instructions exactly and made sure I ran 3 times a week. I went from day 1 to fighting for breath after a minute of running to today where I've just ran 5k without stopping. It took 5 minutes more than the app allowed me (just over 40 mins i ran to complete 5k) I am absolutely chuffed to bits and am so happy to have such great stamina now (not to mention my legs and bum toning up) in just 8 weeks! I have now bought the 5k pacer app to train to run faster and work on my 5k completion time. Buy this app, stick to it and you'll be so glad you did!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 05 December 2014
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 94.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.