Explore an expansive and rich world; venture through thick forests, ancient ruins, deep caverns, and besieged towns. From the southern sands of the frigid glaciers to the north, engage in battle with the terrifying monsters and other unsavoury figures that aim to stand in your way. Collect an enormous amount of items, loot, weapons and armour from a colossal variety of monsters.
Delve once more into the rich world of Caspartia, to a time when when humanity faces its greatest threat. Set out into a world on a perilous journey to aid in the reclamation of the home and birthplace of a once glorious and thriving nation. For many years now, your home and people have been subjected to the might and brutality of the Hydra Dragon, but time chooses no favourites. You stand now at the precipice of a new age, but it is your actions that will decide the fate of mankind, and whether or not the sun will rise once more upon Caspartia.
Take on carefully crafted puzzles with deadly moving platforms above great depths. Learn and cast mighty spells to manipulate your foes. Trade and bank your spoils from the battlefield to gain vast riches. Control the game with fluid mobile controls and a comfortable GUI to easily manage your inventory, spells, world map and quest journal in this fast paced game. Endure the dangers of the world and become a legend in Caspartia.
Crash fix, particularly in Death's Pass
Ratings and Reviews
Ridiculously sprawling RPG
A throwback to old-school CRPGs like the Ultima series, 9th Dawn 2 also brings in the controls of a twin-stick shooter to make something unlike anything else on iOS. It has masses of loots and spells, huge dungeons, puzzles, jumps, switches and elevators. There is a satisfying skill tree to focus on melee, ranged or magical combat, taking on a wide variety of monsters.
On the downsides, the UI can be a little clunky and involves a series of menus. The storyline is perhaps also a little thin and there isn't much guidance on where to go next. Arguably, all these elements are more a callback to the CRPG roots than a big flaw, though.
Go out, get lost, gain some experience and loot - then do it all over again. Great fun.
I gotta say I thought this game was a fake when it came out a few months back. Others have had fake sequels by rip off companies so didn't take a risk with this. Then one night I noticed the price had dropped so took a chance. So glad I did. Even better than the first one. It's the best little rpg I've had on iPad in quite a while. It's engaging, funny, huge and feels like a real old school blast. Been gaming for well over 30 years now and this has won a place in my heart and a permanent slot on my iPad. It's well worth checking out.
Great game with massive potential
After searching through the App Store for a decent RPG with a little depth, I took the risk and paid the £5.99 for 9th dawn 2!
I was very pleased with the purchase and it gave me hours of good game play (now completed the game) I loved the levelling system and the little puzzles that lay within the dungeons! The game really comes alive mid way through when some good loot starts to drop!
I have some suggestions to improve this game a lot..
1. Add a teleportation spell, I lost patience many times with having to walk for ages some times.
2. Better world map (allow zoom etc)
3. Discoverable dungeon maps (A map creates as you explore a dungeon so if you get lost, you can look back and see where you've been/ what you've missed).
4. A lot more side quests, the game felt a little thin at times.
5. A main story line with a little more purpose.
6. Make the quests easier to pick up / find
7. Maybe incorporate some spells that you have to buy or some skills that you need recipes for..had millions of silver and nothing to spend it on at the end!
These are all minor things though and I really enjoyed the game!!
- Valorware LTD
- 78.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Valorware LTD 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.